Which type of woman do you like?
1. HARD-DISK Woman:
She remembers everything you say and do, FOREVER.
2. WINDOWS Woman: Everyone knows that she can't do anything right, but you can't live without her.
3. EXCEL Woman: They say she can do a lot of things but you mostly use her for only your basic needs.
4. SCREENSAVER Woman: She is good for nothing functional, but at least she is exciting, colourful, and lots of fun.
5. INTERNET Woman: Difficult to access and hard to keep running.
6. SERVER Woman: Claims to be available to you, but Always busy when you need her.
7. MULTIMEDIA Woman: She has a way of making horrible things look very beautiful.
8. CD-ROM Woman: She always has you on the move, going faster and faster.
9. E-MAIL Woman: Out of Every ten things she says, eight are plain nonsense.
10. VIRUS Woman: Also known as “WIFE”; when you are least expecting her, she shows up, installs herself, and starts gobbling up all your resources. If you try to uninstall her, you will lose almost every thing. If you don't try to uninstall her, you will still have nothing.