- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
- The best things in life are still sweet and gooey.
- Walk softly and carry a big carrot.
- Good things come in small sugarcoated packages.
- Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.
- There’s no such thing as too much candy.
- Keep your paws off other people’s jelly beans.
- Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.
- All work and no play can make you a basket case.
- A cute little tail attracts a lot of attention.
- The grass is always greener in someone else’s basket.
- An Easter bonnet can tame even the wildest hare.
- To show your true colors you have to come out of your shell.
- Some body parts should be floppy.
- Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
- The nice thing about being senile is you can hide your own Easter eggs.
After Easter Bunny
Blonde’s Meaning of Easter
Chocolate Easter Bunnies
Chocolate Easter Eggs
Did You Say Happy Easter?
Dying Pope’s Last Request
Easter Bunny’s Hare Spray
Easter Bunny’s Rude Awakening
Easter Egg Drop-outs
Easter Elephant Eggs
Easter Identity Theft
Easter Sudoku Puzzle
Eggs with Eyes
Eggsellent Close Shave
Forgotten Easter Eggs
Happy Easter, Big Guy
How Easter Eggs Are Made
How Many Eggs?
Jerusalem Obituary, 33 A.D.
Leaving A Good Impression
Missed Palm Sunday
Pine Trees Know When It’s Easter
Rabbit or Duck?
Taking No Chance with the Mother-In-Law
Texas Easter Bunny
The Rules of Chocolate
What’s In Easter?
Come Quietly Please
Let 'Er Rip