1. What language is spoken in France? ____________________
2. Give a dissertation on the ancient Babylonian Empire with particular
reference to architecture, literature, law and social conditions - OR - give the
first name of Pamela Anderson. ____________________
3. Would you ask William Shakespeare to: (Circle the correct answer)
(a) build a bridge (b) sail the ocean (c) lead an army (d) WRITE A PLAY
4. What religion is the Pope? (Circle the correct answer)
(a) Jewish (b) Catholic (c) Hindu (d) Polish (e) Agnostic (check only one)
5. Metric conversion. How many feet in 0.0 Meters? __________________
6. What time is it when the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the
7. How many commandments was Moses given? (approximately) ____________________
8. What are people in America's far north called? (Circle the correct answer)
(a) Westerners (b) Southerners (c) Northerners
9. Spell - Bush, Carter and Clinton?
____________ ____________ ____________
10. Six kings of England have been called George, the last one being George the
Sixth. Name the previous five.
11. Where does rain come from? (Circle the correct answer)
(a) Macy's (b) a 7-11 (c) Canada (d) the sky
12. Can you explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity? (Circle the correct answer)
(a) yes (b) no
13. What are coat hangers used for? ____________________
14. The Star Spangled Banner is the National Anthem for what country?
15. Explain Le Chateliers Principle of Dynamic Equilibrium - OR - spell your
name in BLOCK LETTERS.
16. Where is the basement in a three story building located?
17. Which part of America produces the most oranges? (Circle the correct answer)
(a) New York (b) Florida (c) Canada (d) Wisconsin
18. Advanced math. If you have three apples how many apples do you have?
19. What does NBC (National Broadcasting Corp.) stand for? ____________________
20. The Cornell University tradition for efficiency began when (approximately)?
(Circle the correct answer)
(a) B.C. (b) A.D. (c) still waiting
Voted #1 Humor Site