• 0.3 per cent of all road accidents in Canada involve a moose.
• 13 people a year are killed by vending machines falling on them.
• 4 per cent of the U.S. population are vegetarians.
• 40 per cent of cat and dog owners carry pictures of their pets in their
• 40 per cent of women have hurled footwear at a man.
• 50 per cent of bank robberies take place on Fridays.
• 70 per cent of all boats sold are used in fishing.
• 90 per cent of women who walk into a department store immediately turn to the
• A car is stolen every 30 seconds in the U.S.
• About 200 babies are born worldwide every minute.
• Approximately 97.3978271128 per cent of all statistics are made up.
• Assuming Rudolph was in front, there are 40,320 ways to rearrange the other
• August is the month when most babies are born.
• The average 4-year-old asks over 400 questions a day.
• The average adult spends about 12 minutes in the shower per day.
• The average person keeps old magazines for 29 weeks before they throw them
• The average person speaks about 31,500 words per day.
• The average person spends about 2 years on the phone in a lifetime.
• The average person will spend two weeks over their lifetime waiting for the
traffic lights to change.
• Children between the ages of two and seven, on average, colour for 28 minutes
• Couples who marry in January, February and March tend to have the highest
• Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada has the largest number of bars per capita than
anywhere else in the world.
• In Calcutta, 79 per cent of the population live in one-room houses.
• It would take more than 150 years to drive a car to the sun.
• The longest kiss on record lasted 130 hours and two minutes.
• Married men tip better than unmarried men.
• Men are 1.6 times more likely to undergo by-pass heart surgery than women.
• The most hazardous season: summer.
• Odds of being killed by a dog: one in 700,000.
• Odds of being killed by a tornado: one in 2,000,000.
• Odds of being killed by falling out of bed: one in 2,000,000.
• Odds of being killed in a car crash: one in 5,000.
• Odds of being murdered: one in 20,000.
• Odds of dying in the bathtub: one in 1,000,000.
• Qatar has the lowest death rate in the world at 1.6 deaths for every 1,000
• The record for the world’s worst driver is shared by (1) a 75-year old man who
received 10 traffic tickets, drove on the wrong side of the road 4 times,
committed 4 hit-and-run offences and caused 6 accidents, all within 20 minutes
on 15 Oct 1966; and (2) a 62-year-old woman who failed her driving test 40 times
before passing it in August 1970 (by that time she had spent over $1,000 in
lessons and could no longer afford to buy a car).
• The safest age of life is 10 years old.
• Sweden has the least number of murders annually.
• Women shoplift more than men – the statistics are four to one.
• You are more likely to get attacked by a cow than a shark.
Look Both Ways
Loose Lips Sink Ships
Self Portrait for Squirrels
Zebra Bus Stop
Best Friend Theft
Chewie, We're Home
Hot Mexican Deals
Who Let The Dogs Out?
Fresh Air Computing