• 0.3 per cent of all road accidents in Canada involve a moose.
• 13 people a year are killed by vending machines falling on them.
• 4 per cent of the U.S. population are vegetarians.
• 40 per cent of cat and dog owners carry pictures of their pets in their
• 40 per cent of women have hurled footwear at a man.
• 50 per cent of bank robberies take place on Fridays.
• 70 per cent of all boats sold are used in fishing.
• 90 per cent of women who walk into a department store immediately turn to the
• A car is stolen every 30 seconds in the U.S.
• About 200 babies are born worldwide every minute.
• Approximately 97.3978271128 per cent of all statistics are made up.
• Assuming Rudolph was in front, there are 40,320 ways to rearrange the other
• August is the month when most babies are born.
• The average 4-year-old asks over 400 questions a day.
• The average adult spends about 12 minutes in the shower per day.
• The average person keeps old magazines for 29 weeks before they throw them
• The average person speaks about 31,500 words per day.
• The average person spends about 2 years on the phone in a lifetime.
• The average person will spend two weeks over their lifetime waiting for the
traffic lights to change.
• Children between the ages of two and seven, on average, colour for 28 minutes
• Couples who marry in January, February and March tend to have the highest
• Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada has the largest number of bars per capita than
anywhere else in the world.
• In Calcutta, 79 per cent of the population live in one-room houses.
• It would take more than 150 years to drive a car to the sun.
• The longest kiss on record lasted 130 hours and two minutes.
• Married men tip better than unmarried men.
• Men are 1.6 times more likely to undergo by-pass heart surgery than women.
• The most hazardous season: summer.
• Odds of being killed by a dog: one in 700,000.
• Odds of being killed by a tornado: one in 2,000,000.
• Odds of being killed by falling out of bed: one in 2,000,000.
• Odds of being killed in a car crash: one in 5,000.
• Odds of being murdered: one in 20,000.
• Odds of dying in the bathtub: one in 1,000,000.
• Qatar has the lowest death rate in the world at 1.6 deaths for every 1,000
• The record for the world’s worst driver is shared by (1) a 75-year old man who
received 10 traffic tickets, drove on the wrong side of the road 4 times,
committed 4 hit-and-run offences and caused 6 accidents, all within 20 minutes
on 15 Oct 1966; and (2) a 62-year-old woman who failed her driving test 40 times
before passing it in August 1970 (by that time she had spent over $1,000 in
lessons and could no longer afford to buy a car).
• The safest age of life is 10 years old.
• Sweden has the least number of murders annually.
• Women shoplift more than men – the statistics are four to one.
• You are more likely to get attacked by a cow than a shark.
Stealth Cell Phone Tower
Holes of the World
Australian Wildfire Survivor
Frog Spout Security
Walkway To Heaven
Groucho Marx and Jimmy Savile
Lazy People Make Excellent Engineers
Under The Weather