• I am forwarding my marriage certificate and six children. I have seven but one
died and was baptized on half a sheet of paper.
• I am writing to the Welfare Department to say that my baby was born two years
old. When do I get my money?
• Mrs. Jones has not had any clothes for a year and has been visited regularly
by the clergy.
• I cannot get sick pay. I have six children, can you tell me why?
• I am glad to report that my husband who was reported missing is dead.
• This is my eighth child, what are you going to do about it?
• Please find for certain if my husband is dead, the man I am living with can’t
eat or do anything until he finds out.
• I am very annoyed that you have branded my son illiterate, as this is a lie. I
was married to his father a week before he was born.
• In answer to your letter I have given birth to a boy weighing ten lbs. I hope
this is satisfactory.
• I am forwarding my marriage certificate and my three children, one of which
was a mistake as you can see.
• My husband had his project cut off two weeks ago, and I haven’t had any relief
• Unless I get my money soon, I will be forced to lead an immortal life.
• You have changed my little boy to a little girl. Will this make any difference?
• I haven’t had children as yet as my husband is a bus driver and works day and
• In accordance with your instructions, I have given birth to twins in the enclosed envelope.
• I want money as quick as I can get it. I have been in bed with the doctor for two weeks and this doesn’t seem to do me any good. If things don’t improve I will be forced to send for another doctor.
• It is true I am a bachelor and have deducted for two children. But please believe me when I say it was an accident.
• Please excuse the condition of my messy form. I really should have been more careful.
• I am a vermin destroyer but have not earned anything for some months. I shall be glad to call on you at your convenience.
• Please send me a claim form as I have had a baby. I had one before but it got dirty and I burned it.
• I cannot pay the full amount at the moment as my husband is in hospital. As soon as I can I will send on the remains.
• Please correct this assessment. I have not worked for the past three months as I have broken my leg. Hoping you will do the same...
Dubm, Government & Language
Voted #1 Humor Site