* At the bottom of an application where it says, “Sign here” she wrote, “Sagittarius.”
* She had a shirt that said, “TGIF,” which she thought stood for “This Goes In Front.”
* She sent a fax with a stamp on it.
* She sold the car for gas money.
* She spent 20 minutes looking at the orange juice can because it said, “Concentrate.”
* She studied for a blood test.
* She thinks Taco Bell is the Mexican phone company.
* She thought a quarterback was a refund.
* She thought Boyz II Men was a day care center.
* She thought General Motors was in the army.
* She thought if she spoke her mind, she’d be speechless.
* She thought Meow Mix was a CD for cats.
* She thought that she could not use her AM radio in the evening.
* She told me to meet her at the corner of “WALK” and “DON’T WALK.”
* She took the ruler to bed to see how long she slept.
* She tried to put M&M’s in alphabetical order.
* She tripped over a cordless phone.
* Under “Education” on her job application, she put “Hooked On Phonics.”
* When she heard that 90% of all crimes occur around the home, she moved.
* When she missed bus #44 she took bus #22 twice instead.
* When she went to the airport and saw a sign that said, “Airport Left” - she turned around and went home.
Q: How did the blonde die drinking milk?
A: The cow fell on her.
Loose Lips Sink Ships
Self Portrait for Squirrels
Zebra Bus Stop
Best Friend Theft
Chewie, We're Home
Hot Mexican Deals
Who Let The Dogs Out?
Fresh Air Computing