* At the bottom of an application where it says, “Sign here” she wrote, “Sagittarius.”
* She had a shirt that said, “TGIF,” which she thought stood for “This Goes In Front.”
* She sent a fax with a stamp on it.
* She sold the car for gas money.
* She spent 20 minutes looking at the orange juice can because it said, “Concentrate.”
* She studied for a blood test.
* She thinks Taco Bell is the Mexican phone company.
* She thought a quarterback was a refund.
* She thought Boyz II Men was a day care center.
* She thought General Motors was in the army.
* She thought if she spoke her mind, she’d be speechless.
* She thought Meow Mix was a CD for cats.
* She thought that she could not use her AM radio in the evening.
* She told me to meet her at the corner of “WALK” and “DON’T WALK.”
* She took the ruler to bed to see how long she slept.
* She tried to put M&M’s in alphabetical order.
* She tripped over a cordless phone.
* Under “Education” on her job application, she put “Hooked On Phonics.”
* When she heard that 90% of all crimes occur around the home, she moved.
* When she missed bus #44 she took bus #22 twice instead.
* When she went to the airport and saw a sign that said, “Airport Left” - she turned around and went home.
Q: How did the blonde die drinking milk?
A: The cow fell on her.
Costco Beach Towel
Down Under Statue
Random Acts Of Kindness (RAK) Day
Enjoy The View
Locks Of Love
So You Want A Day Off
Save A Tree
Flower Frame Heels
I'll Be Right There
Frankfurt Subway Entrance
Baby Papaya Crossing