1. Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
2. Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7 of your week.
3. Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.
4. Get a new car for your spouse. It’ll be a great trade!
5. Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.
6. Always try to be modest, and be proud of it!
7. How many of you believe in psycho-kinesis? Raise my hand...
8. OK, so what’s the speed of dark?
9. How do you tell when you’re out of invisible ink?
10. If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked
11. When everything is coming your way, you’re in the wrong lane.
12. Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
13. Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don’t have film.
14. If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
15. How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?
16. Eagles may soar, but weasels don’t get sucked into jet engines.
17. What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
18. I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
19. I couldn’t repair your brake, so I made your horn louder.
20. Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?
21. Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened.
22. Just remember - if the world didn’t suck, we would all fall off.
23. Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until
you hear them speak.
24. Save the whales. Collect the whole set.
25. A day without sunshine is like night.
26. On the other hand, you have different fingers.
27. Getting lost in thought may put you in unfamiliar territory.
28. 42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
29. 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
30. You’re diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
31. Honk if you love peace and quiet.
32. Remember that half the people you know are below average.
33. Despite the high cost of living, it’s still extremely popular.
34. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
35. The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
36. Drive way too fast and you don’t have to worry about cholesterol.
37. If you intend to live forever, so far, so good.
38. Borrow money only from pessimists; they don’t expect it back.
39. Support bacteria; they’re the only culture some people have.
40. If at first you don’t succeed, destroy the evidence.
41. A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.
42. Experience is something you don’t get until just after you need it.
43. For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.
44. Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of cheques.
45. No one is listening until you make a mistake.
46. Success always occurs in private; failure, in full view.
47. The colder the x-ray table, the more of your body is required on it.
48. The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the ability to reach
49. To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.
50. To succeed in politics, it is often necessary to rise above your principles.
51. You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.
52. The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard (and not enough
53. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
54. If you think nobody cares try missing a couple of payments.
55. If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you.
Problems are the normal state of life. - Charlie Jones
Books and chocolate make life bearable. - Unknown
Life is ours to be spent, not to be saved. - D.H. Lawrence
Life is a voyage that's homeward bound. - Herman Melville
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. - Helen Keller
I have measured out my life with coffee spoons. - T S Eliot
Life is just a dream, but don't wake me up! - Yiddish Proverb
In the cookie of life, friends are chocolate chips. - Salman Rushdie
Life can be fun if you learn to enjoy the adventure. - Unknown
I have a great relationship with the Mexican people. - Donald Trump
Life is the biggest bargain - we get it for nothing. - Yiddish Proverb
Do the best you can, and don't take life too serious. - Will Rogers
Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. - Anais Nin
You have to go through a lot of heartache in life to feel joy. - Doug Collins
Meditation and concentration are the way to a life of serenity. - Unknown
Too many times in life we see a need but hesitate to act on it. - Joe Segal
Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot. - Charlie Chaplin
You make a living by what you earn; you make a life by what you give. - Unknown
Life is like a game of Tetris. You never know what you're gonna get. - Kevin Larnholm
Life is nothing but a competition to be the criminal rather than the victim. - Bertrand Russell
Life's a roller coaster, and you never know when it's going to take a turn. - Ty Pennington
Use your imagination not to scare yourself to death but to inspire yourself to life. - Adele Brookman
A spouse or partner should enhance your life, not be your life; your life is your own. - Sukhi Burgen
The Book of Life begins with a man and woman in a garden, and it ends with Revelations. - Oscar Wilde
If we live a monotonous life, do we get used to it and stop thinking about changing it? - Pokemon
So often in life, things that you regard as an impediment turn out to be great good fortune. - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
If life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it. - Unknown
Believing in our hearts that who we are is enough is the key to a more satisfying and balanced life. - Ellen Sue Stern
Success in life, in anything, depends upon the number of persons that one can make himself agreeable to. - Thomas Carlyle
Let the refining and improving of your own life keep you so busy that you have little time to criticize others. - H. Jackson Brown Jr.
Life's under no obligation to give us what we expect. We take what we get and are thankful it's no worse than it is. - Margaret Mitchell
If you make every game a life-and-death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot. - Dean Smith
There are two kinds of people who blow through life like a breeze,
And one kind is gossipers, and the other kind is gossipees. - Ogden Nash
The greatest thing in family life is to take a hint when a hint is intended - and not to take a hint when a hint isn't intended. - Robert Frost
Life is an arrow - therefore you must know
What mark to aim at, how to use the bow -
Then draw it to the head and let it go. - Henry Van Dyke
You can't be afraid of getting old. Old is good, if you're gathering in life. Our band is good at understanding that equation. - Bruce Springsteen
There are some experiences in life which should not be demanded twice from any man, and one of them is listening to the Brahms Requiem. - George Bernard Shaw
The important question is not, what will yield to man a few scattered pleasures, but what will render his life happy on the whole amount. - Joseph Addison
Three things you cannot recover in life: the WORD after it's said, the MOMENT after it's missed, and the TIME after it's gone. - Unknown
What kind of man would live a life without daring? Is life so sweet that we
should criticize men that seek adventure? Is there a better way to die? - Charles Lindbergh
3 Stages Of A Man’s Life
4 Stages Of Life
Bacon Is Life
Balanced Family Life
Better Start In Life
Extension of Life
Leading a Remote Life
Life And Beer Are Very Similar
Life Cycle of a Chicken
My Life Goal
My Life in Segments
One Of Life’s Equations
Secret For A Long, Happy Life
Sometimes Life Just Isn’t Fair
The Wheels of Life
Throw Your Life Away
When Life Gets You Down
Down Under Statue
Samurai Sudoku Puzzles D
Hands On Tree
Big Birthday Surprise
Shark Week Theme Song
W'Airing Out The Jet Engine
Let Me In - I'm Hungry
SailBite Ride - Swimming Not Advised
Hebrew Sudoku Puzzles B