1. Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
2. Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7 of your week.
3. Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.
4. Get a new car for your spouse. It’ll be a great trade!
5. Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.
6. Always try to be modest, and be proud of it!
7. How many of you believe in psycho-kinesis? Raise my hand...
8. OK, so what’s the speed of dark?
9. How do you tell when you’re out of invisible ink?
10. If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked
11. When everything is coming your way, you’re in the wrong lane.
12. Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
13. Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don’t have film.
14. If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
15. How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?
16. Eagles may soar, but weasels don’t get sucked into jet engines.
17. What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
18. I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
19. I couldn’t repair your brake, so I made your horn louder.
20. Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?
21. Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened.
22. Just remember - if the world didn’t suck, we would all fall off.
23. Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until
you hear them speak.
24. Save the whales. Collect the whole set.
25. A day without sunshine is like night.
26. On the other hand, you have different fingers.
27. Getting lost in thought may put you in unfamiliar territory.
28. 42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
29. 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
30. You’re diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
31. Honk if you love peace and quiet.
32. Remember that half the people you know are below average.
33. Despite the high cost of living, it’s still extremely popular.
34. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
35. The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
36. Drive way too fast and you don’t have to worry about cholesterol.
37. If you intend to live forever, so far, so good.
38. Borrow money only from pessimists; they don’t expect it back.
39. Support bacteria; they’re the only culture some people have.
40. If at first you don’t succeed, destroy the evidence.
41. A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.
42. Experience is something you don’t get until just after you need it.
43. For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.
44. Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of cheques.
45. No one is listening until you make a mistake.
46. Success always occurs in private; failure, in full view.
47. The colder the x-ray table, the more of your body is required on it.
48. The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the ability to reach
49. To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.
50. To succeed in politics, it is often necessary to rise above your principles.
51. You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.
52. The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard (and not enough
53. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
54. If you think nobody cares try missing a couple of payments.
55. If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you.
Anything for a quiet life. - Thomas Middleton
My whole heart for my whole life. - French Saying
Life is an adventure in forgiveness. - Norman Cousins
Life is a voyage that's homeward bound. - Herman Melville
There are no mistakes in life, only lessons. - Lynda Renham
I have a great relationship with Roger Ailes. - Donald Trump
Admiration is as indispensable to life as oxygen. - Genevieve A Dariaux
Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life. - Oscar Wilde
Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. - Anais Nin
Remember when life's path is steep to keep your mind even. - Horace
Is not life a hundred times too short for us to bore ourselves? - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
The deepest definition of youth is life as yet untouched by tragedy. - Alfred Whitehead
We need to take dreams more literally, and waking life more symbolically. - Robert Moss
Most of life's great moments happen when your phone is in your pocket. - Unknown
Life is nothing but a competition to be the criminal rather than the victim. - Bertrand Russell
It's fun to have a partner who understands your life and lets you be you. - Kim Kardashian
When I look at my life and its secret colours, I feel like bursting into tears. - Albert Camus
Life is never fair, and perhaps it is a good thing for most of us that it is not. - Oscar Wilde
Life is like riding a bicycle. You don't fall off unless you plan to stop pedaling. - Claude Pepper
I object to people running down the future. I intend to live the rest of my life there. - Charles F Kettering
Life is now. There was never a time when your life was not now, nor will there ever be. - Eckhart Tolle
I don't make plans, because life is short and unpredictable - much like the weather. - Al Roker
When you're in love, it's the most glorious two-and-a-half minutes of your life. - Richard Lewis
Education doesn't change life much. It just lifts trouble to a higher plane of regard. - Robert Frost
Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon. - Doug Larson
If you live your life afraid because you're afraid to live, then you live no life at all. - Unknown
I actually lost 90 pounds over the course of 15 months in order to save money on life insurance. - Derek Kilmer
There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about. - Oscar Wilde
A life coach does for the rest of your life what a personal trainer does for your health and fitness. - Elaine MacDonald
He who is present at a wrong-doing and does not life a hand to prevent it is as guilty as the wrongdoers. - Omaha Proverb
The whole trend and quality of anyone's life is determined in the long run by the choices that are made. - Norman Vincent Peale
The clue to happiness is being interested in life. People's happiness is as great as they can create it. - L. Ron Hubbard
Success has nothing to do with what you gain in life or accomplish for yourself. It's what you do for others. - Danny Thomas
I want my kids to have the things in life that I never had when I was growing up. Things like beards and chest hair. - Jarod Kintz
If you make every game a life-and-death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot. - Dean Smith
You have to do what you love to do, not get stuck in that comfort zone of a regular job. Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. - Lucinda Basset
The more difficulties one has to encounter, within and without, the more significant and the higher in inspiration his life will be. - Horace Bushnell
I would rather live in a world where my life is surrounded by mystery than live in a world so small that my mind could comprehend it. - Harry E. Fosdick
Take two turkeys, one goose, four cabbages, but no duck, and mix them together. After one taste, you'll duck soup for the rest of your life. - Groucho Marx
I've missed more than 9,000 shots. I've lost almost 300 games. I've failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. - Michael Jordan
3 Stages Of A Man’s Life
4 Stages Of Life
Bacon Is Life
Balanced Family Life
Better Start In Life
Extension of Life
Leading a Remote Life
Life And Beer Are Very Similar
Life Cycle of a Chicken
My Life Goal
My Life in Segments
One Of Life’s Equations
Secret For A Long, Happy Life
Sometimes Life Just Isn’t Fair
The Wheels of Life
Throw Your Life Away
When Life Gets You Down
Age Comes With Convenience
Daily Trivia B
Hooters Owl and Birds of Prey Calendars
Smoking Hot Body
Bread Tug Of War
Arabic Sudoku Puzzles C
Modern Stick Family
OCD Floor Tiles
9 Months On The Inside