1. Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
2. Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7 of your week.
3. Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.
4. Get a new car for your spouse. It’ll be a great trade!
5. Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.
6. Always try to be modest, and be proud of it!
7. How many of you believe in psycho-kinesis? Raise my hand...
8. OK, so what’s the speed of dark?
9. How do you tell when you’re out of invisible ink?
10. If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked
11. When everything is coming your way, you’re in the wrong lane.
12. Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
13. Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don’t have film.
14. If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
15. How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?
16. Eagles may soar, but weasels don’t get sucked into jet engines.
17. What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
18. I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
19. I couldn’t repair your brake, so I made your horn louder.
20. Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?
21. Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened.
22. Just remember - if the world didn’t suck, we would all fall off.
23. Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until
you hear them speak.
24. Save the whales. Collect the whole set.
25. A day without sunshine is like night.
26. On the other hand, you have different fingers.
27. Getting lost in thought may put you in unfamiliar territory.
28. 42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
29. 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
30. You’re diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
31. Honk if you love peace and quiet.
32. Remember that half the people you know are below average.
33. Despite the high cost of living, it’s still extremely popular.
34. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
35. The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
36. Drive way too fast and you don’t have to worry about cholesterol.
37. If you intend to live forever, so far, so good.
38. Borrow money only from pessimists; they don’t expect it back.
39. Support bacteria; they’re the only culture some people have.
40. If at first you don’t succeed, destroy the evidence.
41. A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.
42. Experience is something you don’t get until just after you need it.
43. For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.
44. Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of cheques.
45. No one is listening until you make a mistake.
46. Success always occurs in private; failure, in full view.
47. The colder the x-ray table, the more of your body is required on it.
48. The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the ability to reach
49. To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.
50. To succeed in politics, it is often necessary to rise above your principles.
51. You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.
52. The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard (and not enough
53. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
54. If you think nobody cares try missing a couple of payments.
55. If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you.
Life is painting a picture, not doing a sum. - Oliver Wendell Holmes
'The Little Mermaid' changed my life. - Jodi Benson
Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake. - Henry David Thoreau
I have measured out my life with coffee spoons. - T S Eliot
Happiness is not the end of life; character is. - Henry Ward Beecher
The hardest years in life are those between 10 and 70. - Helen Hayes
The tests of life are not meant to break you but make you. - Norman Vincent Peale
You have to deal with the fact that your life is your life. - Alex Hailey
We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect. - Anais Nin
Life is far too important a thing ever to talk seriously about. - Oscar Wilde
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give. - Winston Churchill
Life is infinitely stranger than anything the mind could invent. - Arthur Conan Doyle
Sometimes true courage in life is just being a decent human being. - Unknown
I look at this life as a puzzle without all the pieces in the box. - Jonathan A. Burkett
Unto ourselves our own life is necessary, unto others our character. - St. Augustine
Risks must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing. - Leo Buscaglia
Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can. - Danny Kaye
Give me the luxuries of life and I will willingly do without the necessities. - Frank Lloyd Wright
Retirement means no pressure, no stress, no heartache... unless you play golf. - Gene Perret
I'm the only person of distinction who has ever had a depression named for him. - Herbert Hoover
The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another. - William James
Measure thy life by loss instead of gain, not by the wine drunk, but the wine poured forth. - Harriet King
When you expect good, it's available constantly, and it makes itself a reality in your life. - Alfre Woodard
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship. - Buddha
Part of the secret of a success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain
Well over eighty per cent of the human race goes through life without having a single original thought. - H L Mencken
Live a good, honourable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time. - Unknown
The most satisfying thing in life is to have been able to give a large part of one's self to others. - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
If I have done anything in life worth attention, I feel sure that I inherited the disposition from my mother. - Booker T. Washington
The key to a better life isn't always a change of scenery. Sometimes it simply requires opening your eyes. - Richelle E. Goodrich
You have to do something in your life that is honorable and not cowardly if you are to live in peace with yourself. - Larry Brown
It was then that I realized I wasn't afraid to lose my life; I was afraid to lose the life I could've lived. - Amanda Nuri
Life is like a good watermelon, sweet and juicy... but you still have to pick out the seeds to enjoy every bit of it. - Unknown
The truth is, I do indulge myself a little the more in pleasure, knowing that this is the proper age of my life to do it. - Samuel Pepys
Most people stand on the dock of life waiting for their ship to come in when deep down inside they know it has never left port. - Zig Ziglar
You can't be afraid of getting old. Old is good, if you're gathering in life. Our band is good at understanding that equation. - Bruce Springsteen
We are all the fools of time and terror: Days Steal on us and steal from us; yet we live, Loathing our life, and dreading still to die. - George Gordon Byron
Anytime I feel lost, I pull out a map and stare. I stare until I have reminded myself that life is a giant adventure, so much to do, to see. - Angelina Jolie
I've missed more than 9,000 shots. I've lost almost 300 games. I've failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. - Michael Jordan
When it feels scary to jump, that is exactly when you jump, otherwise you end up staying in the same place your whole life, and that I can't do - Abel Morales
3 Stages Of A Man’s Life
4 Stages Of Life
Bacon Is Life
Balanced Family Life
Better Start In Life
Extension of Life
Leading a Remote Life
Life And Beer Are Very Similar
Life Cycle of a Chicken
My Life Goal
My Life in Segments
One Of Life’s Equations
Secret For A Long, Happy Life
Sometimes Life Just Isn’t Fair
The Wheels of Life
Throw Your Life Away
When Life Gets You Down
Speed Limit Fraction
Let 'Er Rip
Samurai Sudoku Puzzles C
Aussie Car Alarm
Copy & Paste Twins
Human Mattress Dominoes
Multi Task Dad
Chip and Dip
2fer Sudoku Puzzles C
Conflict Of Interest