Quit trashing Obama’s accomplishments. He has done more than any other President before him. Here is a list of his impressive accomplishments:
1. First President to be photographed smoking a joint.
2. First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
3. First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
4. First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
5. First President to violate the War Powers Act.
6. First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
7. First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
8. First President to spend a trillion dollars on “shovel-ready” jobs when there was no such thing as “shovel-ready” jobs.
9. First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
10. First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
11. First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
12. First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
13. First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.
14. First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
15. First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
16. First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
17. First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
18. First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
19. First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
20. First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
21. First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
22. First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
23. First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
24. First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
25. First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.
26. First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office.
27. First President to hide his birth, medical, educational and travel records.
28. First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing nothing to earn it.
29. First President to go on multiple “global apology tours” and concurrent “insult our friends” tours.
30. First President to go on over 17 lavish vacations, in addition to date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers.
31. First President to have personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
32. First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
33. First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense.
34. First President to repeat the Quran and tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
35. First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona).
36. First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they “volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences.”
37. Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that they were unpatriotic for balking at the last suggestion.
I feel much better now - such an accomplished individual. I had been under the impression he hadn’t been doing anything...
All politics is local. - Thomas P O'Neil
Television is democracy at its ugliest. - Paddy Chayefsky
Man is not free unless government is limited. - Ronald Reagan
Every country has the government it deserves. - Joseph de Maistre
Talk is cheap... except when Congress does it. - Unknown
I never vote for anyone; I always vote against. - WC Fields
If men were angels, no government would be necessary. - James Madison
All diplomacy is a continuation of war by other means. - Zhou Enlai
Politics is too serious a matter to be left to the politicians. - Charles de Gaulle
Corruption is nature's way of restoring our faith in democracy. - Sir Peter Ustinov
Voters don't decide issues, they decide who will decide issues. - George Will
Democracy is being allowed to vote for the candidate you dislike least. - Robert Byrne
I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. - Will Rogers
Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote. - William E. Simon
Idealism is the despot of thought, just as politics is the despot of will. - Mikhail Bakunin
Government can't give us anything without depriving us of something else. - Henry Hazlitt
To lodge all power in one party and keep it there is to insure bad government. - Mark Twain
No science is immune to the infection of politics and the corruption of power. - Jacob Bronowski
Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance. - H L Mencken
A good politician, under democracy, is quite as unthinkable as an honest burglar. - H L Mencken
Politics has become so expensive that it takes a lot of money even to be defeated. - Will Rogers
Personally, I'm against political jokes. Too often they get elected to office. - Henny Youngman
I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death. - Patrick Henry
We could certainly slow the aging process down if it had to work its way through Congress. - Will Rogers
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain
There's no trick to being a humorist when you have the whole government working for you. - Will Rogers
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. - Thomas Jefferson
In a democracy, the one thing that cannot be done is to destroy its trust, its hope, its idealism. - Teresa Heinz
The single most exciting thing you encounter in government is competence, because it's so rare. - Daniel P Moynihan
A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett
This country has come to feel the same when Congress is in session as when the baby gets hold of a hammer. - Will Rogers
Politics is not the art of the possible. It consists in choosing between the disastrous and the unpalatable. - John Kenneth Galbraith
I have certain rules I live by. My first rule: I don't believe anything the government tells me. Nothing. Zero. - George Carlin
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin
Politics: A strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles. The conduct of public affairs for private advantage. - Ambrose Bierce
In general, the art of government consists of taking as much money as possible from one party of the citizens to give to the other. - Voltaire
Politicians also have no leisure, because they are always aiming at something beyond political life itself, power and glory, or happiness. - Aristotle
If Obama resigns from office NOW, thereby doing a great service to the country, I will give him free lifetime golf at any one of my courses. - Donald Trump
If you make any money, the government shoves you in the creek once a year with it in your pockets, and all that don't get wet you can keep. - Will Rogers
I have respect for Senator McCain. I used to like him a lot. I supported him. I raised a lot of money for his campaign against President Obama. - Donald Trump
Canadian Senator Books
Destruction of America
Mea Culpa Road
Political Promise Hauler
Political Road Sign
Trump Hair Trade Agreement
Two Cow Capitalism
Two Cow Politics
Will Rogers Quotes
Aussie Shopping Cart
Classic Ballet Ad
Tea Party Weapon
Instant Engine Starting Down Under
Drum Kit Chandelier