Quit trashing Obama’s accomplishments. He has done more than any other President before him. Here is a list of his impressive accomplishments:
1. First President to be photographed smoking a joint.
2. First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
3. First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
4. First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
5. First President to violate the War Powers Act.
6. First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
7. First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
8. First President to spend a trillion dollars on “shovel-ready” jobs when there was no such thing as “shovel-ready” jobs.
9. First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
10. First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
11. First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
12. First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
13. First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.
14. First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
15. First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
16. First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
17. First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
18. First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
19. First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
20. First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
21. First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
22. First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
23. First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
24. First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
25. First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.
26. First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office.
27. First President to hide his birth, medical, educational and travel records.
28. First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing nothing to earn it.
29. First President to go on multiple “global apology tours” and concurrent “insult our friends” tours.
30. First President to go on over 17 lavish vacations, in addition to date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers.
31. First President to have personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
32. First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
33. First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense.
34. First President to repeat the Quran and tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
35. First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona).
36. First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they “volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences.”
37. Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that they were unpatriotic for balking at the last suggestion.
I feel much better now - such an accomplished individual. I had been under the impression he hadn’t been doing anything...
All politics is local. - Thomas P O'Neil
Liberty, Equality, Fraternity! - Unknown
A week is a long time in politics. - Harold Wilson
Information is the currency of democracy. - Unknown
Liberty consists in doing what one desires. - John Stuart Mill
Everybody knows politics is a contact sport. - Barrack Obama
Political correctness is tyranny with manners. - Charlton Heston
The end move in politics is always to pick up a gun. - R Buckminster Fuller
The problem with political jokes is they get elected. - Henry Cate, VII
Bad officials are elected by good citizens who do not vote. - George Jean Nathan
Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw
Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under. - H L Mencken
A society of sheep must in time beget a government of wolves. - Bertrand de Jouvenel
It's a terrible shame that politics has become show business. - Sydney Pollack
The sad duty of politics is to establish justice in a sinful world. - Reinhold Niebuhr
To say nothing, especially when speaking, is half the art of diplomacy. - Will Durant
Government of the people, by the people, and for the pursuit of happiness. - Archie Bunker
The mystery of government is not how Washington works but how to make it stop. - P.J. O'Rourke
The short memories of American voters is what keeps our politicians in office. - Will Rogers
Liberty is the right to do what I like; license, the right to do what you like. - Bertrand Russell
Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance. - H L Mencken
No man's life, liberty, or property is safe while the legislature is in session. - Mark Twain
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain
What right does Congress have to go around making laws just because they deem it necessary? - Marion Barry
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. - Thomas Jefferson
He knows nothing; and he thinks he knows everything. That points clearly to a political career. - George Bernard Shaw
I think it's an absolute disaster that Australia, the government, allowed kangaroo culling. - Steve Irwin
I confess I enjoy democracy immensely. It is incomparably idiotic, and hence incomparably amusing. - H L Mencken
A little government and a little luck are necessary in life, but only a fool trusts either of them. - P.J. O'Rourke
The single most exciting thing you encounter in government is competence, because it's so rare. - Daniel P Moynihan
Such is the irresistible nature of truth that all it asks, and all it wants, is the liberty of appearing. - Thomas Paine
Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to my conscience, above all liberties. - John Milton
The largest party in America is neither the Democrats nor the Republicans. It's the party of non-voters. - Robert Reich
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Milton Friedman
Our whole constitutional heritage rebels at the thought of giving government the power to control men's minds. - Thurgood Marshall
Every country must be absolutely free to adopt the type of economic, political and social system that it considers convenient. - Fidel Castro
We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both. - Louis D. Branders
I am quite sure now that often in matters concerning religion and politics, a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkeys. - Mark Twain
Politicians also have no leisure, because they are always aiming at something beyond political life itself, power and glory, or happiness. - Aristotle
Regarded simply as a politician, and compared with the other leading political figures of our time, how clean a smell he has managed to leave behind. - Mahatma Gandhi
Canadian Senator Books
Destruction of America
Mea Culpa Road
Political Promise Hauler
Political Road Sign
Trump Hair Trade Agreement
Two Cow Capitalism
Two Cow Politics
Will Rogers Quotes
Duck Heist - Ducks Gone Bad
2019 Hooters Owl & Birds of Prey Calendars (3)
Invisible Homeless Man
African Meal on Wheels
Demo House For Sale
Best Fairy Tale
Labor Ready Mall
If IKEA Ran GM
Hooters Face Mask