Quit trashing Obama’s accomplishments. He has done more than any other President before him. Here is a list of his impressive accomplishments:
1. First President to be photographed smoking a joint.
2. First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
3. First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
4. First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
5. First President to violate the War Powers Act.
6. First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
7. First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
8. First President to spend a trillion dollars on “shovel-ready” jobs when there was no such thing as “shovel-ready” jobs.
9. First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
10. First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
11. First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
12. First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
13. First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.
14. First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
15. First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
16. First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
17. First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
18. First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
19. First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
20. First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
21. First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
22. First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
23. First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
24. First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
25. First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.
26. First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office.
27. First President to hide his birth, medical, educational and travel records.
28. First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing nothing to earn it.
29. First President to go on multiple “global apology tours” and concurrent “insult our friends” tours.
30. First President to go on over 17 lavish vacations, in addition to date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers.
31. First President to have personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
32. First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
33. First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense.
34. First President to repeat the Quran and tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
35. First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona).
36. First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they “volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences.”
37. Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that they were unpatriotic for balking at the last suggestion.
I feel much better now - such an accomplished individual. I had been under the impression he hadn’t been doing anything...
Man is by nature a political animal. - Aristotle
Politics is the art of the possible. - Otto von Bismarck
Liberty consists in doing what one desires. - John Stuart Mill
Every country has the government it deserves. - Joseph de Maistre
Talk is cheap... except when Congress does it. - Unknown
From politics, it was an easy step to silence. - Jane Austen
Government always finds a need for whatever money it gets. - Ronald Reagan
Democracy! Bah! When I hear that word I reach for my feather Boa. - Allen Ginsberg
Voters don't decide issues, they decide who will decide issues. - George Will
I wish the government would put a tax on pianos for the incompetent. - Edith Sitwell
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for. - Will Rogers
Idealism is the despot of thought, just as politics is the despot of will. - Mikhail Bakunin
The mystery of government is not how Washington works but how to make it stop. - P.J. O'Rourke
Democracy used to be a good thing, but now it has gotten into the wrong hands. - Jesse Helms
A good politician, under democracy, is quite as unthinkable as an honest burglar. - H L Mencken
To be safe at the expense of the liberty of other people is a difficult equation. - Madeleine Albright
No man's life, liberty, or property is safe while the legislature is in session. - Mark Twain
When the body of the people is possessed of the supreme power, it is called a democracy. - Charles de Secondat
Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys. - P.J. O'Rourke
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain
A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age. - Robert Frost
In Pierre Elliott Trudeau, Canada has at last produced a political leader worthy of assassination. - Irving Layton
I confess I enjoy democracy immensely. It is incomparably idiotic, and hence incomparably amusing. - H L Mencken
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. - Thomas Jefferson
Democracy is very different in U.S. and A. from Kazakhstan. In America, woman can vote, but horse cannot! - Borat Sagdiyev
A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett
Politics: Poli, a Latin word meaning "many"; and tics, meaning "bloodsucking creatures." - Robin Williams
Politics is not the art of the possible. It consists in choosing between the disastrous and the unpalatable. - John Kenneth Galbraith
There is a certain enthusiasm in liberty that makes human nature rise above itself, in acts of bravery and heroism. - Alexander Hamilton
Canada's political parties spend a few years in opposition and then govern as if it's permanent payback time. - Bob Rae
One of the reasons people hate politics is that truth is rarely a politician's objective. Election and power are. - Cal Thomas
It's especially hard if the government is not providing services, or is even conducting ethnic cleansing against you. - Paul Harvey
The punishment which the wise suffer who refuse to take part in the government, is to live under the government of worse men. - Plato
Every country must be absolutely free to adopt the type of economic, political and social system that it considers convenient. - Fidel Castro
The workers' and peasants' government proposes to all warring peoples... negotiations leading to a just, democratic peace. - Lenin
I am quite sure now that often in matters concerning religion and politics, a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkeys. - Mark Twain
In a world of complex threats, our security and leadership depends on all elements of our power - including strong and principled diplomacy. - Barack Obama
When I am abroad, I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home. - Winston Churchill
I have respect for Senator McCain. I used to like him a lot. I supported him. I raised a lot of money for his campaign against President Obama. - Donald Trump
Our ancestors believed in magic, prayers, trickery, browbeating and bullying. I think it would be fair to sum that up as 'Irish politics'. - Flann O'Brien
Canadian Senator Books
Destruction of America
Mea Culpa Road
Political Promise Hauler
Political Road Sign
Trump Hair Trade Agreement
Two Cow Capitalism
Two Cow Politics
Will Rogers Quotes
Wash Day On The Farm
X-Factor Sudoku Puzzles B
How Do You Spell L-U-C-K-Y?
Redneck's Favorite Bar Stool
Zip Tie Prank
First Aid Responders
3D Latte Art
Warmest Wishes for a Perfect Sunday
Texas Wine Glass