* Give us this day our deli bread!
* Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Whole East Coast.
* We shall come to Joyce’s, bringing in the cheese.
* Gladly, the consecrated, cross-eyed bear.
* He carrots for you.
* Yield Not to Penn Station.
* Praise God From whom all blessings flow, Praise Him all creatures, HERE WE GO
* While shepherds washed their socks by night
* He socked me and boxed me with His redeeming glove.
* God bless America Thru the night with a light from a bulb!
* 0 Susanna, 0 don’t you cry for me, For I come from Alabama with a band-aid on my knee!
* Olive, the other reindeer, used to laugh and call him names.
Kids & Music Sections
Redneck Stealth Bomber
Coupon for Free Ride
How To Make A Deer Stand
Weather Forecast Toaster
Top-Heavy Truck with Afro Haircut
One Way Repairs
Nice Try, China
Enough Art Supplies
Earth Day Memories
Italian Fire Exit
Wrong On So Many Levels
Which Way Cupcakes