1. The dog lives here. You don’t.
2. If you don’t want dog hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture.
3. Yes, he has some disgusting habits. So do I and so do you. What’s your point?
4. OF COURSE he smells like a dog.
5. It’s his nature to try to sniff your crotch. Please feel free to sniff his.
6. I like him a lot better than I like most people.
7. To you he’s a dog. To me he’s an adopted son who is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesn’t speak clearly. I have no problem with any of these things.
8. Dogs are better than kids. They eat less, don’t ask for money all the time, are easier to train, usually come when called, never drive your car, don’t hang out with drug-using friends, don’t smoke, or drink, don’t worry about whether they have the latest fashions, don’t wear your clothes, and they don’t need a gazillion dollars for college.
Dog & Kids Sections
25 Reasons Why Dogs Are Better Than Kids
Buy A Dog If You Want Loyalty
Couch Dog vs. Paint Shop Pros
Little Johnny Bath
Emergency Stops Only
Portable Balance Beam
Fried Eggs - Military Style
Teenage Mutant Ninja Hay Bail
Got Them All
Air Force Pilots
See You Later
Cell Phone Booth
Topless Kate Middleton