[Students in an advanced biology class were taking a mid-term exam. The last question, worth 70 points or none at all was: “Name seven advantages of mother’s milk.” The student in question had also partied the night before, and was hard put to think of 7 advantages. He wrote...]
1. It is a perfect formula for the child;
2. It provides immunity against several diseases;
3. It is always available as needed;
4. It is always at the right temperature;
5. It is inexpensive;
6. It bonds the child to the mother, and vice versa ...
And then, the student was stuck. Finally, in desperation, just before the bell rang indicating the end of the test, he wrote ...
7. It comes in 2 attractive reusable containers.
He was the only student to get an A+ on the exam ...
Stealth Flying Saucer