10. Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego – for disregarding fire safety rules;
9. Peter – for trying to walk on water without a personal floatation device;
8. Noah – for going a bit overboard on the boat construction badge;
7. Adam and Eve – for failing to wear shirts into the dining hall;
6. Samuel – for waking up his counselor just one too many times;
5. Jael (from the story of Deborah in Judges) – for history’s most flagrant misuse of a tent peg;
4. Jonah – for neglecting to wash his clothes after spending three days in the belly of a whale;
3. Mary, sister of Martha – for shirking her responsibilities during cabin clean-up;
2. Daniel – for claiming once too often that he wouldn’t defile himself with camp food;
1. Moses – for calling down a plague of frogs on the girls’ camp across the lake.
Camping & Religious Sections
Better Than Concrete
Guaranteed Women Attraction
Spring Is In The Air
Safe Seat Belt
Keyboard Running Shoes
Ten Miles Gallery
30th 'Pearl' Wedding Anniversary of Trudy and Joe Defries
Who Lost The Keys?
Great White Socks
Master Chef Eggspert
Welcome To Texas
Which Way To Go?