1. A clean house is the sign of a broken computer and mine is working fine.
2. I don’t disturb cobwebs because I want every creature to have a home of their own.
3. I don’t do gourmet meals when I entertain because I don’t want my guests to stress out over what to make when they invite me over for dinner.
4. I don’t do windows because I love birds and don’t want one to run into a clean window and get hurt.
5. I don’t iron because I choose to believe them when they say “Permanent Press”.
6. I don’t mind the dust bunnies because they are very good company. I have named most of them, and they agree with everything I say.
7. I don’t plant a garden because I don’t want to get in God’s way. He is an excellent designer.
8. I don’t pull weeds in the garden because I don’t want to get in Mother Nature’s way - she’s an excellent designer.
9. I don’t put things away because my husband will never be able to find them again.
10. I don’t Spring Clean because I love all the seasons and don’t want the others to get jealous.
11. I don’t stress much on anything because “A Type” personalities die young and I want to stick around and become a wrinkled up crusty ol’ woman!
12. I don’t wax floors because I am terrified a guest will slip & hurt themselves. I’d feel terrible and they may sue me.
I was playing a character. - Paris Hilton
Polite conversation is rarely either. - Fran Lebowitz
Death ends a life, not a relationship. - Jack Lemmon
Character, not circumstances, makes the man. - Booker T. Washington
Music is a higher revelation than philosophy. - Ludwig Van Beethoven
Sports do not build character; they reveal it. - Unknown
Assumptions are the termites of relationships. - Henry Winkler
Winning takes talent, to repeat takes character. - John Wooden
When you have to kill a man, it costs nothing to be polite. - Winston Churchill
Character is the root of the tree; conduct, the fruit it bears. - E.M. Bounds
Science is what you know, philosophy is what you don't know. - Bertrand Russell
Nothing shows a man's character more than what he laughs at. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
It is easy to be nice, even to an enemy - from lack of character. - Dag Hammarskjold
Europe was created by history. America was created by philosophy. - Margaret Thatcher
It is of little traits that the greatest human character is composed. - William Winter
The final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands. - Anne Frank
Fame was like a drug. But what was even more like a drug were the drugs. - Homer Simpson
John Wooden was a hall of fame character long before he was a hall of fame coach. - John C Maxwell
You can tell a lot about a fellow's character by his way of eating jellybeans. - Ronald Reagan
Peppering your relationship with a dash of mystery can make it far more palatable. - Khang K. Nguyen
Many a man's reputation would not know his character if they met on the street. - Elbert Hubbard
We all lose our looks eventually, better develop your character and interest in life. - Jacqueline Bisset
No matter how much fame and fortune you achieve, don't get wrapped up in yourself. - Dal Richards
Love and respect are the most important aspects of parenting, and of all relationships. - Jodie Foster
There is nothing in which people more betray their character than in what they laugh at. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Strength of character may be learned at work, but beauty of character is learned at home. - Henry Drummond
Great acting is being able to create a character. Great character is being able to be yourself. - John Leguizamo
Character is better than ancestry, and personal conduct is of more importance than the highest. - Thomas J. Barnardo
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. - Abraham Lincoln
Talents are best nurtured in solitude. Character is best formed in the stormy billows of the world. - Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
Our character is but the stamp on our souls of the free choices of good and evil we have made through life. - John C. Geikie
Valentine's Day: Rubbing singles' noses in their lack of a mate and the noses of couples in their lack of time. - Emma McLaughlin
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving. - Dale Carnegie
The quality of your life is determined by the quality of your relationships. The quality of your business is no different. - Harvey Mackay
The greatest mistake we humans make in our relationships: we listen half, understand quarter, think zero, and react double. - Unknown
Twenty years of romance make a woman look like a ruin, but twenty years of marriage make her something like a public building. - Oscar Wilde
I would solve a lot of literary problems just thinking about a character in the subway, where you can't do anything anyway. - Toni Morrison
Faithfulness is essential to the character of a friend: without this there can be no safety in intimacy with and confidence in him. - Samuel Hopkins
My advice to you is not to inquire why or whither, but just enjoy your ice cream while it's on your plate - that's my philosophy. - Thornton Wilder
This 'telephone' has too many shortcomings to be seriously considered as a means of communication. The device is inherently of no value to us. - Unknown
Every Man’s Philosophy
Evolution and Philosophy
Philosophy 101 - The Chair That Doesn't Exist
An Apple A Day
Leave My Drink Alone
Lineup For Dinner
Do Nothing Day
Maxi Boot Sorbet
Tower of Pisa Restorer
Breathe in the Ocean
Half Price Car
Chinese Music School
iPhone Nose Charger