Philosophy of House Cleaning
What NOT to do if you want your husband to find them again
1. A clean house is the sign of a broken computer and mine is working fine.
2. I don’t disturb cobwebs because I want every creature to have a home of their own.
3. I don’t do gourmet meals when I entertain because I don’t want my guests to stress out over what to make when they invite me over for dinner.
4. I don’t do windows because I love birds and don’t want one to run into a clean window and get hurt.
5. I don’t iron because I choose to believe them when they say “Permanent Press”.
6. I don’t mind the dust bunnies because they are very good company. I have named most of them, and they agree with everything I say.
7. I don’t plant a garden because I don’t want to get in God’s way. He is an excellent designer.
8. I don’t pull weeds in the garden because I don’t want to get in Mother Nature’s way - she’s an excellent designer.
9. I don’t put things away because my husband will never be able to find them again.
10. I don’t Spring Clean because I love all the seasons and don’t want the others to get jealous.
11. I don’t stress much on anything because “A Type” personalities die young and I want to stick around and become a wrinkled up crusty ol’ woman!
12. I don’t wax floors because I am terrified a guest will slip & hurt themselves. I’d feel terrible and they may sue me.
Civilized humanical relationships - Archie Bunker
Character is what you think in the dark. - Dwight L. Moody
Character is not what you are in the dark. - Unknown
Winning takes talent, to repeat takes character. - John Wooden
Reputation is for time; character is for eternity. - J.B. Gough
Character is not given to us; we build it ourselves. - Mabel Hale
Character is a diamond that scratches every other stone. - Cyrus A. Bartol
There is no greater index of character so sure as the voice. - Benjamin Disraeli
Science is what you know, philosophy is what you don't know. - Bertrand Russell
Nothing shows a man's character more than what he laughs at. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Extremists think 'communication' means agreeing with them. - Leo Rosten
Real magic in relationships means an absence of judgment of others. - Wayne Dyer
Unto ourselves our own life is necessary, unto others our character. - St. Augustine
It is of little traits that the greatest human character is composed. - William Winter
Sometimes the best communication happens when you're on separate bikes. - Unknown
I wanted a man who wouldn't stray so I'm dating a guy on house arrest. - Kim Bove
The true test of a man's character is what he does when no one is watching. - John Wooden
Want to improve your relationships? See love as a verb rather than as a feeling. - Stephen R. Covey
John Wooden was a hall of fame character long before he was a hall of fame coach. - John C Maxwell
Marketers need to build digital relationships and reputation before closing a sale. - Chris Brogan
No matter how much fame and fortune you achieve, don't get wrapped up in yourself. - Dal Richards
Nature magically suits a man to his fortunes, by making them the fruit of his character. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
It requires less character to discover the faults of others than is does to tolerate them. - J. Petit Senn
I am on your Walk of Fame in Toronto. My sense of humour is Canadian. But I can't vote. - Donald Sutherland
A man is literally what he thinks, his character being the complete sum of all his thoughts. - James Allen
This I conceive to be the chemical function of humor: to change the character of our thought. - Lin Yutang
The easiest kind of relationship for me is with ten thousand people. The hardest is with one. - Joan Baez
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him. - Malcolm S Forbes
Talents are best nurtured in solitude. Character is best formed in the stormy billows of the world. - Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
The real test of your character is your treatment of those who can be of no possible service to you. - Unknown
Character is higher than intellect. A great soul will be strong to live, as well as strong to think. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
I must study politics and war that my sons may have the liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. - John Adams
Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else. - Nicholas Sparks
Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing. - Abraham Lincoln
My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates
Every human being is intended to have a character of his own; to be what no others are, and to do what no other can do. - William Henry Channing
Character - the willingness to accept responsibility for one's own life - is the source from which self-respect springs. - Joan Didion
When anyone asks me about the Irish character, I say look at the trees. Maimed, stark and misshapen, but ferociously tenacious. - Unknown
It's really hard to maintain a one-on-one relationship if the other person is not going to allow me to be with other people. - Axl Rose
This 'telephone' has too many shortcomings to be seriously considered as a means of communication. The device is inherently of no value to us. - Unknown
Every Man’s Philosophy
Evolution and Philosophy
Philosophy 101 - The Chair That Doesn't Exist
Ford Door Lock
Found The Jackpot
2fer Sudoku Puzzles C
Bear's Submarine Patrol
Cat Got Your Tail?
Redneck Seafood Dinner
Emergency Bridge Repair Team
Canadian Car Crash
Florida Car Alarm
India Road Assistance
Samurai Sudoku Puzzles C
Nail Polish Lookalilikes
Douglas Fir Log Home