1. A clean house is the sign of a broken computer and mine is working fine.
2. I don’t disturb cobwebs because I want every creature to have a home of their own.
3. I don’t do gourmet meals when I entertain because I don’t want my guests to stress out over what to make when they invite me over for dinner.
4. I don’t do windows because I love birds and don’t want one to run into a clean window and get hurt.
5. I don’t iron because I choose to believe them when they say “Permanent Press”.
6. I don’t mind the dust bunnies because they are very good company. I have named most of them, and they agree with everything I say.
7. I don’t plant a garden because I don’t want to get in God’s way. He is an excellent designer.
8. I don’t pull weeds in the garden because I don’t want to get in Mother Nature’s way - she’s an excellent designer.
9. I don’t put things away because my husband will never be able to find them again.
10. I don’t Spring Clean because I love all the seasons and don’t want the others to get jealous.
11. I don’t stress much on anything because “A Type” personalities die young and I want to stick around and become a wrinkled up crusty ol’ woman!
12. I don’t wax floors because I am terrified a guest will slip & hurt themselves. I’d feel terrible and they may sue me.
Fate is character. - William Winter
Fame is the thirst of youth. - Lord Byron
Fame is a fickle food upon a shifting plate. - Emily Dickinson
Character, not circumstances, makes the man. - Booker T. Washington
Music is a higher revelation than philosophy. - Ludwig Van Beethoven
Assumptions are the termites of relationships. - Henry Winkler
Treasure your relationships, not your possessions. - Anthony J. D'Angelo
Appropriate rules cultivate a disciplined character. - Bill Welker
The essential thing is not knowledge, but character. - Joseph Le Conte
Character is not given to us; we build it ourselves. - Mabel Hale
To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. - Oscar Wilde
Skepticism is the first step on the road to philosophy. - Denis Diderot
A man's manner to a certain extent indicates his character. - Samuel Smiles
A person's character is but half formed till after wedlock. - Charles Simmons
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character. - Oscar Levant
Nothing so absurd can be said that some philosopher had not said it. - Cicero
It is of little traits that the greatest human character is composed. - William Winter
I have a new philosophy. I'm only going to dread one day at a time. - Charles Schulz
The most important thing in communication is hearing what isn't said. - Peter F Drucker
It has been my philosophy of life that difficulties vanish when faced boldly. - Isaac Asimov
Want to improve your relationships? See love as a verb rather than as a feeling. - Stephen R. Covey
John Wooden was a hall of fame character long before he was a hall of fame coach. - John C Maxwell
Peppering your relationship with a dash of mystery can make it far more palatable. - Khang K. Nguyen
No dignity, no learning, no force of character, can make any stand against good wit. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Change is an easy panacea. It takes character to stay in one place and be happy there. - Elizabeth Clarke Dunn
No matter how much fame and fortune you achieve, don't get wrapped up in yourself. - Dal Richards
There's no one way to dance. And that's kind of my philosophy about everything. - Ellen Degeneres
At the heart of the Irish economy has always been the philosophy of tax competitiveness. - Bono
The easiest kind of relationship for me is with ten thousand people. The hardest is with one. - Joan Baez
Any disaster you can survive is an improvement in your character, your stature, and your life. - Joseph Campbell
Talents are best nurtured in solitude. Character is best formed in the stormy billows of the world. - Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out. - Thomas B Macaulay
The foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love and loyalty. - Zig Ziglar
What we value shapes our character and will ultimately define how we lead, or whether we can lead at all. - Unknown
A man of character does not expect to be liked by everyone, nor does he worry about being liked by anyone. - Unknown
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost. When health is lost, something is lost. When character is lost, all is lost. - Rev. Billy Graham
My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates
It's really hard to maintain a one-on-one relationship if the other person is not going to allow me to be with other people. - Axl Rose
From a shy, timid girl I had become a woman of resolute character, who could no longer be frightened by the struggle with troubles. - Anna Dostoevsky
The fruits of philosophy are the important thing, not the philosophy itself. When we ask the time, we don't want to know how watches are made. - Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
Every Man’s Philosophy
Evolution and Philosophy
Philosophy 101 - The Chair That Doesn't Exist
Alaska Phone Booth
How to Prepare a Man for His Funeral
Crap Flavoured Instant Noodles
Three Cats Ago
Burnt Out Driver
2019 Hooters Owl & Birds of Prey Calendars (3)
Bad Hair Day
Word Puzzle Clock
Redneck Wave Runner
Smoked Fish Poacher
Birding Skills 101