1. A clean house is the sign of a broken computer and mine is working fine.
2. I don’t disturb cobwebs because I want every creature to have a home of their own.
3. I don’t do gourmet meals when I entertain because I don’t want my guests to stress out over what to make when they invite me over for dinner.
4. I don’t do windows because I love birds and don’t want one to run into a clean window and get hurt.
5. I don’t iron because I choose to believe them when they say “Permanent Press”.
6. I don’t mind the dust bunnies because they are very good company. I have named most of them, and they agree with everything I say.
7. I don’t plant a garden because I don’t want to get in God’s way. He is an excellent designer.
8. I don’t pull weeds in the garden because I don’t want to get in Mother Nature’s way - she’s an excellent designer.
9. I don’t put things away because my husband will never be able to find them again.
10. I don’t Spring Clean because I love all the seasons and don’t want the others to get jealous.
11. I don’t stress much on anything because “A Type” personalities die young and I want to stick around and become a wrinkled up crusty ol’ woman!
12. I don’t wax floors because I am terrified a guest will slip & hurt themselves. I’d feel terrible and they may sue me.
A dog has the soul of a philosopher. - Plato
A root is a flower that disdains fame. - Kahlil Gibran
Death ends a life, not a relationship. - Jack Lemmon
Character is what you think in the dark. - Dwight L. Moody
WYMI - the all-philosophy radio station. - Mike Dugan
Dreams are the touchstones of our character. - Henry David Thoreau
Character, not circumstances, makes the man. - Booker T. Washington
Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character. - Albert Einstein
The essential thing is not knowledge, but character. - Joseph Le Conte
The real character of a man is found out by his amusements. - Joshua Reynolds
There is no greater index of character so sure as the voice. - Benjamin Disraeli
A man's manner to a certain extent indicates his character. - Samuel Smiles
A bachelor is one who enjoys the chase but does not eat the game. - Unknown
Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education. - Martin Luther King Jr.
Talent is formed in solitude, character in the bustle of the world. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Real magic in relationships means an absence of judgment of others. - Wayne Dyer
Unto ourselves our own life is necessary, unto others our character. - St. Augustine
Nothing of character is really permanent but virtue and personal worth. - Daniel Webster
Character builds slowly but it can be torn down with incredible swiftness. - Faith Baldwin
Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship. - Sharon Stone
It has been my philosophy of life that difficulties vanish when faced boldly. - Isaac Asimov
I love romance. I'm a sucker for it. I love it so much. It's pathetic. - Drew Barrymore
The true test of a man's character is what he does when no one is watching. - John Wooden
Making mistakes reveals human nature. How one deals with them reveals character. - Unknown
Peppering your relationship with a dash of mystery can make it far more palatable. - Khang K. Nguyen
We all lose our looks eventually, better develop your character and interest in life. - Jacqueline Bisset
Strength of character may be learned at work, but beauty of character is learned at home. - Henry Drummond
It requires less character to discover the faults of others than is does to tolerate them. - J. Petit Senn
Character is that which reveals moral purposes, exposing the class of things man chooses or avoids. - Aristotle
The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out. - Thomas B Macaulay
When writing a novel a writer should create living people; people not characters. A character is a caricature. - Ernest Hemingway
Remember that your best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other. - Unknown
Relationships are about give and take; not tit-for-tat. If you're keeping score, you'll lose at your own game. - Faydra D. Fields
I would solve a lot of literary problems just thinking about a character in the subway, where you can't do anything anyway. - Toni Morrison
When anyone asks me about the Irish character, I say look at the trees. Maimed, stark and misshapen, but ferociously tenacious. - Unknown
From a shy, timid girl I had become a woman of resolute character, who could no longer be frightened by the struggle with troubles. - Anna Dostoevsky
Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right path, the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands. - Anne Frank
Never design your character like a garden where anyone can walk. Design your character like the sky where everyone's desire is to reach. - Unknown
Education commences on the mother's knee, and every word spoken within hearsay of little children tends toward the formation of character. - Hosea Ballou
Faced with crisis, the man of character falls back on himself. He imposes his own stamp of action, takes responsibility for it, makes it his own. - Charles De Gaulle
Every Man’s Philosophy
Evolution and Philosophy
Philosophy 101 - The Chair That Doesn't Exist
Hazards of Nose Picking
Page Turn Mural
Why Fire Trucks Are Red
High Heel Gum Shoes
Putting Your Foot Down
Road Kill Grill - You Hit It, We Spit It
Wedding Dress For Sale
Items Of Value
Snake Wrap Dress
Day At The Beach