1. After the Lone Ranger saved the day and rode off into the sunset, the grateful citizens would ask, “Who was that masked man?” Invariably, someone would answer, “I don’t know”, but he left this behind. What did he leave behind?
2. When the Beatles first came to the U.S. in early 1964, we all watched them on this television show.
3. “Get your kicks, ___ _____ __.”
4. “The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed to _____ __ _____.”
5. “In the jungle, the mighty jungle, ____ ____ ____ ____.”
6. After the Twist, The Mashed Potato, and the Watusi, we danced under a stick that was lowered as low as we could go in a dance called the “_______.”
7. “Nestle’s makes the very best _________.”
8. Satchmo was America’s “Ambassador of Goodwill.” Our parents shared this great jazz trumpet player with us. This was his name.
9. What takes a licking and keeps on ticking?
10. Red Skeleton’s hobo character was named ______ ___ ________, and Red always ended his television show by saying, “Good Night, and ________ ________.”
11. Some Americans who protested the Vietnam War did so by burning their ______ _______.
12. The cute little car with the engine in the back and the trunk in the front was called the VW. What two other names did it go by?
13. In 1971, singer Don MacLean sang a song about, “the day the music died.” This was a tribute to _______ _________.
14. We can remember the first satellite placed into orbit. The Russians did it. It was called __________.
15. One of the big fads of the late 50’s and 60’s was a large plastic ring that we twirled around our waist. It was called the ______ _____.
16. Remember LS / MFT? (_____ _____ / _____ _____ _____)
17. “Hey Kids! What time is it? It’s _____ ______ _____!”
18. Who knows what secrets lie in the hearts of men? Only The ______ Knows!
19. There was a song that came out in the 60’s that was “a graveyard smash”. It’s name was the ______ ______.
20. Alka Seltzer used a “boy with a tablet on his head” as it’s Logo/Representative. What was the boy’s name?
Chocolate never faileth. - Annette Lyon
Old age is no place for sissies. - Bette Davis
I'm not aging, I'm marinating. - Unknown
I want to die young at a ripe old age. - Ashley Montagu
Books and chocolate make life bearable. - Unknown
I hope your only rocky road is chocolate. - Amanda Mosher
Coffee,chocolate, men. The richer the better! - Unknown
When no one understands you, chocolate is there. - Daniel Worona
To me, chocolate was the sole reason we on this earth. - Esi Edugyan
Weekend forecast: crafting with a chance of chocolate. - Unknown
If chocolate is the answer, the question is irrelevant. - Kim Knott
Old age is not so bad when you consider the alternative. - Maurice Chevalier
If youth had but the knowledge and old age the strength. - French Proverb
Life without books, chocolate and coffee is just useless. - Nadun Lokuliyanage
Chocolate doesn't ask silly questions. Chocolate understands. - Unknown
Don't let aging get you down. It's too hard to get back up. - John Wagner
The tragedy of old age is not that one is old, but that one is young. - Oscar Wilde
Old age means realizing you will never own all the dogs you wanted to. - Joe Gores
Chocolate is something you take for granted until you don't have any. - Marja McGraw
I want someone who will look at me the same way I look at chocolate cake. - Unknown
What you see before you, my friend, is the result of a lifetime of chocolate. - Katharine Hepburn
Sure I'm for helping the elderly. I'm going to be old myself some day. - Lillian Carter
The 12-step chocolate program: Never be more than 12 steps away from chocolate! - Terry Moore
How incessant and great are the ills with which a prolonged old age is replete. - C S Lewis
Children are a great comfort in your old age, and they help you reach it faster, too. - Lionel Kauffman
More people would live to a ripe old age if they weren't too busy providing for it. - Unknown
Happiness. Simple as a glass of chocolate or tortuous as the heart. Bitter Sweet. Alive. - Joanne Harris
Dreams are excursions into the limbo of things, a semi-deliverance from the human prison. - Henri Amiel
Chocolate comes from cocoa, which is a plant. Therefore, chocolate counts as salad. The End. - Unknown
My comfort is, that old age, that ill layer-up of beauty, can do no more spoil upon my face. - William Shakespeare
I do not think there is any silver bullet to solving the technology side of the security equation. - John W. Thompson
There's no point in wasting calories on cheap chocolate, always opt for the darkest and richest. - Nanci Rathbun
The elderly don't drive that badly; they're just the only ones with time to do the speed limit. - Jason Love
Reading a good book in silence is like eating chocolate for the rest of your life and never getting fat. - Becca Fitzpatrick
Then she thought bitterly that it would be much easier to resist chocolate if her life were less stressful. - J K Rowling
"Exercise" is such a dirty word in my household that whenever I even think of it, I wash my mouth out with chocolate. - Leonore Fleischer
You end up as you deserve. In old age you must put up with the face, the friends, the health, and the children you have earned. - Fay Weldon
Whenever I have a spare second, I'm in the kitchen whipping up a batch of cookies. I make a mean batch of chocolate chippers. - Karlie Kloss
I'm finally starting to scratch the surface of what women want. And I think the answer lies somewhere between conversation and chocolate. - Mel Gibson
Old age has a great sense of calm and freedom. When the passions have relaxed their hold you have escaped, not from one master, but from many. - Plato
Aging, History & Trivia Sections
Boy Scout Scooter
Dance While You Can
Florida’s Retired Bikers
It’s Never Too Late, Harley
Just Like Grandpa
Newfie Senior Scooter
Once A Kid, Always A Kid
Onward, My Noble Steed!
Snow Tires for Seniors
Blonde's 710 Cover
Redneck Boat Ramp
Jack-A-Lope vs Jack-E-Lope
Carry On or Carrion?
Monarch Butterflies - Starting a Monarchy
Europe Road Trip
Redneck Moving Truck
Looking For Something?