Dear Cat Owner,
Following are instructions on the best way to bathe your cat:
1. Thoroughly clean the toilet.
2. Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water, and have both lids lifted.
3. Obtain the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
4. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids (you may need to
stand on the lid so that he cannot escape).
CAUTION: Don’t get any part of your body too close to the edge, as his paws will be
reaching out to grab anything they can find. The cat will self-agitate and make ample
suds. Never mind the noises that come from your toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.
5. Flush the toilet 3 or 4 times. This provides a “powerwash and rinse” which I
have found to be quite effective.
6. Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure that there are no people between
the toilet and the outside door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.
8. The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet and run outside where he will dry
Cat & Dog
Bathing A Cat
How Is Your Day Going?
Texas Wal-Mart Shopper
Walk Sign Ending
Redneck Water Heater
Slow Down Sign
No Go Intersection
Darth Vader Dog
Meat You In The Locker Room
Baby's Dog Rug