1. Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
2. Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7 of your week.
3. Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.
4. Get a new car for your spouse. It’ll be a great trade!
5. Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.
6. Always try to be modest, and be proud of it!
7. How many of you believe in psycho-kinesis? Raise my hand...
8. OK, so what’s the speed of dark?
9. How do you tell when you’re out of invisible ink?
10. If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked
11. When everything is coming your way, you’re in the wrong lane.
12. Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
13. Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don’t have film.
14. If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
15. How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?
16. Eagles may soar, but weasels don’t get sucked into jet engines.
17. What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
18. I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
19. I couldn’t repair your brake, so I made your horn louder.
20. Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?
21. Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened.
22. Just remember - if the world didn’t suck, we would all fall off.
23. Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until
you hear them speak.
24. Save the whales. Collect the whole set.
25. A day without sunshine is like night.
26. On the other hand, you have different fingers.
27. Getting lost in thought may put you in unfamiliar territory.
28. 42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
29. 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
30. You’re diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
31. Honk if you love peace and quiet.
32. Remember that half the people you know are below average.
33. Despite the high cost of living, it’s still extremely popular.
34. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
35. The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
36. Drive way too fast and you don’t have to worry about cholesterol.
37. If you intend to live forever, so far, so good.
38. Borrow money only from pessimists; they don’t expect it back.
39. Support bacteria; they’re the only culture some people have.
40. If at first you don’t succeed, destroy the evidence.
41. A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.
42. Experience is something you don’t get until just after you need it.
43. For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.
44. Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of cheques.
45. No one is listening until you make a mistake.
46. Success always occurs in private; failure, in full view.
47. The colder the x-ray table, the more of your body is required on it.
48. The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the ability to reach
49. To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.
50. To succeed in politics, it is often necessary to rise above your principles.
51. You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.
52. The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard (and not enough
53. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
54. If you think nobody cares try missing a couple of payments.
55. If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you.
It is life as it is lived. - Gore Vidal
Life is too short for traffic. - Dan Bellack
Life is all about up and doing. - Unknown
Life. Consider the alternative. - Marshal McLuhan
The painting has a life of its own. - Jackson Pollock
A short life and a merry one at that! - Bartholomew Roberts
Poetry is a way of taking life by the throat. - Robert Frost
Laughter and joy are part of the beauty of life. - Diago Morgado
Life is for one generation. A good name is forever. - Japanese proverb
The longer I live, the more beautiful life becomes. - Frank Lloyd Wright
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond to it. - Charles Swindoll
We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect. - Anais Nin
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give. - Winston Churchill
The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it. - Henry Thoreau
It has yet to be proven that intelligence has any survival value. - Arthur C. Clarke
Sometimes true courage in life is just being a decent human being. - Unknown
Grandma, thank you for being my anchor in this stormy sea of life. - Unknown
Jon Snow: I'm not afraid to die.
Mormont: Nor life, I hope. - George R.R. Martin
Life flows towards an authentic promise given to an empowered vision. - Marilyn Atkinson
Great effort from great motives is the best definition of a happy life. - William Ellery Channing
The Bible does not give us a road map for life, but it does give us a compass. - Gordon S. Jackson
I don't do things for the response or for the controversy. I just live my life. - Rihanna
Trust only movement. Life happens at the level of events not of words. Trust movement. - Alfred Adler
Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty in every age of life really never grows old. - Franz Kafka
Fathers should be neither seen nor heard. That is the only proper basis for family life. - Oscar Wilde
Half - the most beautiful half - of life is hidden from him who has not loved passionately. - Stendhal
Choosing forgiveness opens the door of your heart and makes way for a miracle in your life. - Victoria Osteen
There is not one big cosmic meaning for all. There is only the meaning we each give to our life. - Anais Nin
Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don't get so worked up about things. - Kenneth Branagh
The one charm of marriage is that it makes a life of deception absolutely necessary for both parties. - Oscar Wilde
Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh. - George Bernard Shaw
You can retire from a job, but don't ever retire from making extremely meaningful contributions in life. - Stephen Covey
My life was going to flash before my eyes, but it decided to hide behind my eyes and quake with terror instead. - Sarah Rees Brennan
Middle age is the time in life when, after pulling in your stomach, you look as if you ought to pull in your stomach. - Unknown
Life is like a library owned by the author. In it are a few books which he wrote himself, but most of them were written for him. - Harry Emerson Fosdick
There are lots of things in life that money won't buy, but it's very funny - have you ever tried to buy them without money? - Ogden Nash
The more difficulties one has to encounter, within and without, the more significant and the higher in inspiration his life will be. - Horace Bushnell
My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style. - Maya Angelou
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice. - Unknown
Life is precious as it is. All the elements for your happiness are already here. There is no need to run, strive, search, or struggle. Just be. - Thich Nhat Hanh
3 Stages Of A Man’s Life
4 Stages Of Life
Bacon Is Life
Balanced Family Life
Better Start In Life
Extension of Life
Leading a Remote Life
Life And Beer Are Very Similar
Life Cycle of a Chicken
My Life Goal
My Life in Segments
One Of Life’s Equations
Secret For A Long, Happy Life
Sometimes Life Just Isn’t Fair
The Wheels of Life
Throw Your Life Away
When Life Gets You Down
World's First Laser Pointer
Tower of Hammocks
What Day Is It?
Family Birthday Reminder
Netherlands Parking Lot