Quit trashing Obama’s accomplishments. He has done more than any other President before him. Here is a list of his impressive accomplishments:
1. First President to be photographed smoking a joint.
2. First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
3. First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
4. First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
5. First President to violate the War Powers Act.
6. First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
7. First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
8. First President to spend a trillion dollars on “shovel-ready” jobs when there was no such thing as “shovel-ready” jobs.
9. First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
10. First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
11. First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
12. First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
13. First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.
14. First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
15. First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
16. First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
17. First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
18. First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
19. First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
20. First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
21. First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
22. First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
23. First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
24. First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
25. First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.
26. First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office.
27. First President to hide his birth, medical, educational and travel records.
28. First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing nothing to earn it.
29. First President to go on multiple “global apology tours” and concurrent “insult our friends” tours.
30. First President to go on over 17 lavish vacations, in addition to date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers.
31. First President to have personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
32. First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
33. First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense.
34. First President to repeat the Quran and tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
35. First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona).
36. First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they “volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences.”
37. Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that they were unpatriotic for balking at the last suggestion.
I feel much better now - such an accomplished individual. I had been under the impression he hadn’t been doing anything...
Diplomacy: Lying in state. - Oliver Herford
Jazz is democracy in music. - Wynton Marsalis
Politics makes strange red-fellows. - Will Rogers
Information is the currency of democracy. - Unknown
Man is not free unless government is limited. - Ronald Reagan
Politics is just show business for ugly people. - Jay Leno
Turn on to politics, or politics will turn on you. - Ralph Nader
The problem with political jokes is they get elected. - Henry Cate, VII
If men were angels, no government would be necessary. - James Madison
The Golden Rule has no place in a political campaign. - John J Ingalls
Nothing is so admirable in politics as a short memory. - John Kenneth Galbraith
You can't get rich in politics unless you're a crook. - Harry S Truman
Democracy becomes a government of bullies tempered by editors. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Ultimatum: In diplomacy, a last demand before resorting to concessions - Daffynitions joe-ks.com
We would all like to vote for the best man but he is never a candidate. - Kin Hubbard
Politics is the chloroform of the Irish people, or, rather the hashish. - Oliver St. John Gogarty
I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. - Will Rogers
No science is immune to the infection of politics and the corruption of power. - Jacob Bronowski
My sheer existence is like a political act to a lot of people. It's not to me. - Grimes
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul. - George Bernard Shaw
Either the government will be given to us or we shall seize it by marching on Rome. - Benito Mussolini
I love Canada. I am from Canada. I will bash the Canadian government but never Canada. - Jason Priestley
Whenever a fellow tells me he's bipartisan, I know he's going to vote against me. - Harry S Truman
A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age. - Robert Frost
Good thing we've still got politics in Texas - finest form of free entertainment ever invented. - Molly Ivins
Ex-Presidents of the United States get state subsidies. Not so in Russia. You get no government support. - Mikhail Gorbachev
Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. - H L Mencken
The irony of the matter is that the future generations do not have a vote. In effect, we hold their proxy. - Charles J Hitch
I believe in only one thing: liberty; but I do not believe in liberty enough to want to force it upon anyone. - H L Mencken
Idealism is like a castle in the air if it is not based on a solid foundation of social and political realism. - Claude McKay
The crime problem in New York is getting really serious. The other day the Statue of Liberty had both hands up. - Jay Leno
Our whole constitutional heritage rebels at the thought of giving government the power to control men's minds. - Thurgood Marshall
Love, like democracy, can survive almost any attack - except neglect, indifference and maybe an arrow in the back. - Unknown
Taxpayer - someone who works for the federal government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination. - Ronald Reagan
Canada's political parties spend a few years in opposition and then govern as if it's permanent payback time. - Bob Rae
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. - Groucho Marx
Politics is not a bad profession. If you succeed there are many rewards, if you disgrace yourself you can always write a book. - Ronald Reagan
Our future cannot depend on the government alone. The ultimate solutions lie in the attitudes and the actions of the American people. - Joe Biden
In a world of complex threats, our security and leadership depends on all elements of our power - including strong and principled diplomacy. - Barack Obama
Regarded simply as a politician, and compared with the other leading political figures of our time, how clean a smell he has managed to leave behind. - Mahatma Gandhi
Canadian Senator Books
Destruction of America
Mea Culpa Road
Political Promise Hauler
Political Road Sign
Trump Hair Trade Agreement
Two Cow Capitalism
Two Cow Politics
Will Rogers Quotes
Pulled You Over
'No Fart Forest' for Extreme Fire Hazards
Study to Fail
Yarn Bombing a Bus
High Wire Bear Feeder