Quit trashing Obama’s accomplishments. He has done more than any other President before him. Here is a list of his impressive accomplishments:
1. First President to be photographed smoking a joint.
2. First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
3. First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
4. First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
5. First President to violate the War Powers Act.
6. First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
7. First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
8. First President to spend a trillion dollars on “shovel-ready” jobs when there was no such thing as “shovel-ready” jobs.
9. First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
10. First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
11. First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
12. First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
13. First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.
14. First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
15. First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
16. First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
17. First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
18. First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
19. First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
20. First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
21. First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
22. First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
23. First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
24. First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
25. First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.
26. First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office.
27. First President to hide his birth, medical, educational and travel records.
28. First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing nothing to earn it.
29. First President to go on multiple “global apology tours” and concurrent “insult our friends” tours.
30. First President to go on over 17 lavish vacations, in addition to date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers.
31. First President to have personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
32. First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
33. First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense.
34. First President to repeat the Quran and tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
35. First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona).
36. First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they “volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences.”
37. Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that they were unpatriotic for balking at the last suggestion.
I feel much better now - such an accomplished individual. I had been under the impression he hadn’t been doing anything...
Voters want a fraud they can believe in. - Will Durst
From politics, it was an easy step to silence. - Jane Austen
All government, of course, is against liberty. - H L Mencken
Politics is just show business for ugly people. - Jay Leno
Politics is not a game. It is an earnest business. - Winston Churchill
Obama does not like the issue of where he was born. - Donald Trump
I greet you in the name of peace, democracy, and freedom. - Nelson Mandela
A government is the only known vessel that leaks from the top. - James Reston
You can lead a man to Congress, but you can't make him think. - Milton Berle
Democracy! Bah! When I hear that word I reach for my feather Boa. - Allen Ginsberg
I wish the government would put a tax on pianos for the incompetent. - Edith Sitwell
Democracy is being allowed to vote for the candidate you dislike least. - Robert Byrne
I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. - Will Rogers
Government of the people, by the people, and for the pursuit of happiness. - Archie Bunker
I do have a political agenda. It's to have as few regulations as possible. - Dan Quayle
A good politician, under democracy, is quite as unthinkable as an honest burglar. - H L Mencken
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul. - George Bernard Shaw
No man's life, liberty, or property is safe while the legislature is in session. - Mark Twain
I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death. - Patrick Henry
I am on your Walk of Fame in Toronto. My sense of humour is Canadian. But I can't vote. - Donald Sutherland
A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age. - Robert Frost
Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But then I repeat myself. - Mark Twain
In a democracy, the one thing that cannot be done is to destroy its trust, its hope, its idealism. - Teresa Heinz
Good thing we've still got politics in Texas - finest form of free entertainment ever invented. - Molly Ivins
I must study politics and war that my sons may have the liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. - John Adams
Why pay money to have your family tree traced; go into politics and your opponents will do it for you. - Unknown
Ex-Presidents of the United States get state subsidies. Not so in Russia. You get no government support. - Mikhail Gorbachev
They say women talk too much. If you have worked in Congress you know that the filibuster was invented by men. - Clare Boothe Luce
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Milton Friedman
I have certain rules I live by. My first rule: I don't believe anything the government tells me. Nothing. Zero. - George Carlin
There is a certain enthusiasm in liberty that makes human nature rise above itself, in acts of bravery and heroism. - Alexander Hamilton
Politics is the only business where doing nothing other than making the other guy look bad is an acceptable outcome. - Mark Warner
Canada's political parties spend a few years in opposition and then govern as if it's permanent payback time. - Bob Rae
The business of government is to keep the government out of business - that is, unless business needs government aid. - Will Rogers
The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning, but without understanding. - Louis D Brandeis
I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other. - Napoleon Bonaparte
Even a race to Obama, she was gonna beat Obama. I don't know who would be worse, I don't know, how could it be worse? - Donald Trump
A party of order or stability, and a party of progress or reform, are both necessary elements of a healthy state of political life. - John Stuart Mill
Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. - Ronald Reagan
If Obama resigns from office NOW, thereby doing a great service to the country, I will give him free lifetime golf at any one of my courses. - Donald Trump
Canadian Senator Books
Destruction of America
Mea Culpa Road
Political Promise Hauler
Political Road Sign
Trump Hair Trade Agreement
Two Cow Capitalism
Two Cow Politics
Will Rogers Quotes
2020 Hooters Owl and Birds of Prey Calendars (3)
Worked For Them
Hot Tub Cover
Apology to Potential Criminals
Before Morning Coffee
Sons Of Arthritis
Can I Lick It