1. Calculate the smallest limb diameter on a persimmon tree that will support a 10 pound possum.
2. Which of the following cars will rust out the quickest when placed on blocks in your front yard? A) ’66 Ford Fairlane B) ’69 Chevrolet Chevelle C) ’64 Pontiac GTO
3. If your uncle builds a still that operates at a capacity of 20 gallons of shine per hour, how many car radiators are necessary to condense the product?
4. A woodcutter has a chain saw that operates at 2700 rpm. The density of the pine trees in a plot to be harvested is 470 per acre. The plot is 2.3 acres in size. The average tree diameter is 14 inches. How many Budweiser Tallboys will it take to cut the trees?
5. If every old refrigerator in the state vented a charge of R-12 simultaneously, what would be the decrease in the ozone layer?
6. A front porch is constructed of 2x8 pine on 24-inch centers with a field rock foundation. The span is 8 feet and the porch length is 16 feet. The porch floor is 1 inch rough sawn pine. When the porch collapses, how many hound dogs will be killed?
7. A man owns a house and 3.7 acres of land in a hollow with an average slope of 15%. The man has 5 children. Can each of the children place a mobile home on the man’s land?
8. A 2-ton truck is overloaded and proceeding down a steep grade on a secondary road at 45 mph. The brakes fail. Given the average traffic loading of secondary roads, how many people will swerve to avoid the truck before it crashes at the bottom of the mountain?
* For extra credit, how many of the vehicles that swerved will have mufflers and uncracked windshields?
9. A coal mine operates an NFPA Class 1, Division 2 Hazardous Area. The mine employs 120 miners per shift. A gas warning is issued at the beginning of 3rd shift. How many cartons of unfiltered Camels will be smoked during the shift?
10. How many generations will it take before cattle develop two legs shorter than the others because of grazing along a mountainside?
11. At a reduction in gene pool variability rate of 7.5% per generation, how long will it take a town that has been bypassed by the interstate to breed a country-western singer?
How Rednecks succeed at College
Tests of love always end badly. - Melanie Thernstrom
I graduated first in my class from alibi school. - Jeffrey McDaniel
A child educated only at school is an uneducated child. - George Santayana
The tests of life are not meant to break you but make you. - Norman Vincent Peale
Everyone makes fun of the Redneck until the Zombie Apocalypse. - Unknown
The true test of leadership is how well you function in a crisis. - Brian Tracy
Law school is the opposite of sex. Even when it's good it's lousy. - Unknown
You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test. - George W. Bush
I wanted to study to be a dental hygienist, marry a rich dentist, and hang it up. - Vicki Lawrence
Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school. - Albert Einstein
In the first place God made idiots. This was for practice. Then He made school boards. - Mark Twain
Show me a Jewish boy who doesn't go to medical school and I'll show you a lawyer. - Milton Berle
One of the truest tests of spiritual maturity is seeing the miraculous in the monotonous. - Mark Batterson
It is a fine thing to have ability, but the ability to discover ability in others is the true test. - Elbert Hubbard
One of the tests of leadership is the ability to recognize a problem before it becomes an emergency. - Arnold H. Glasow
True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country. - Kurt Vonnegut
You really don't need to study how to change a diaper. As a new mom, you learn pretty darn quickly! - Ivanka Trump
Money won't buy happiness, but it will pay the salaries of a large research staff to study the problem. - Bill Vaughan
It used to take me all vacation to grow a new hide in place of the one they flogged off me during school term. - Mark Twain
What if the kid you bullied at school, grew up, and turned out to be the only surgeon who could save your life? - Lynette Mather
Physics is about questioning, studying, probing nature. You probe, and, if you're lucky, you get strange clues. - Lene Hau
The most important thing we learn at school is the fact that the most important things can't be learned at school. - Haruki Murakami
There are advantages to being President. The day after I was elected, I had my high school grades classified Top Secret. - Ronald Reagan
Aftermath: 1. The period following algebra; 2. The horrible headache you have when you've finished the algebra test. - Daffynitions joe-ks.com
The Swedish engineer who invented the zip fastener made a greater intellectual leap than many scientists do in a lifetime. - Martin Rees
The Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower. They're monumental. They're straight out of Page 52 in your school history book. - Billy Crystal
This, then, is the test we must set for ourselves; not to march alone but to march in such a way that others will wish to join us. - Hubert H. Humphrey
My son really has the spirit of Valentine's Day. When he was in college, he used to send his mother a heart-shaped box of laundry. - Milton Berle
When I finished school, I took one of those career-aptitude tests, and based on my verbal ability score, they suggested I become a mime. - Tim Cavanagh
When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don't throw away the ticket and jump off. You sit still and trust the engineer. - Corrie Ten Boom
Every job I do, I like to think it makes me better, or I learn things. It's all about how much something's going to stretch me or test me. - Daniel Radcliffe
With the steady disintegration of the family in modern society over the last century, the role of the school in bridging the gap has become vital. - Stephen Covey
Mushroom: 1. A motel for quickies; 2. The place where they store the school food; 3. A room that has no sides, no walls, no doors and no ceilings. - Daffynitions joe-ks.com
The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much, it is whether we provide enough for those who have little. - Franklin D Roosevelt
There is not better way of exercising the imagination than the study of law. No poet ever interpreted nature as freely as a lawyer interprets the truth. - Jean Giraudoux
I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people. - Dan Quayle
I suppose it is because nearly all children go to school nowadays and have things arranged for them that they seem so forlornly unable to produce their own ideas. - Agatha Christie
I'm a really smart guy. I was a really good student at the best school in the country. The reason I have a little doubt, just a little, is because he grew up and nobody knew him. - Donald Trump
President Obama smoked so much pot in college he never learned to spell. Which is why he's confusing the word "ruining" the country with "running" the country. - Kilburn Hall
There is nothing, Sir, too little for so little a creature as man. It is by studying little things that we attain the great art of having a little misery and as much happiness as possible. - Samuel Johnson
College, Engineering & Redneck Sections
Anything To Pass The Exam
Apocryphal Metaphors from Student Essays
Children’s Science Exam Answers
Inspiring School Exams
Why Stand In Line?
How Twins Are Made
Ups and Downs
Irish Flu Shots
2021 Hooters Owl and Birds of Prey Calendars
Abbey Road Joe-kster and Bernie
Hard Working Cop
Mechanic's Work Table