Just in case you’re traveling to Saskatchewan, here is a list of rules that will be handed to everyone entering the province
1. That slope-shouldered farm boy you are snickering at did more work before breakfast than you will do all week at the gym.
2. It’s called a “gravel road.” No matter how slow you drive, you’re going to get dust on your BMW. I have a 4-wheel drive because I need it. Now drive or get it out of the way.
3. We all started hunting and fishing when we were nine-years-old. Yeah, we saw Bambi. We got over it.
4. Any references to “grain fed” when talking about our women will get your butt kicked... by our women.
5. Pull your pants up, and turn your hat around. You look like an idiot.
6. If that cell phone rings while a bunch of mallards are making their final approach, we will shoot it. You might hope you don’t have it up to your ear at the time.
7. No, there’s no “Vegetarian Special” on the menu. Order steak. Order it rare. Or, you can order the Chef’s Salad and pick off the two pounds of ham and turkey.
8. Yeah, we have sweet tea. It comes unsweetened in a glass with two packets of sugar and a long spoon.
9. You bring Coke into my house you should bring rye along, and ice.
10. So you have a sixty-thousand-dollar car. We’re real impressed. We have quarter-million-dollar combines that we use two weeks a year.
11. Let’s get this straight. We may have one stoplight in town. We stop when it’s red. We may even stop when it’s yellow.
12. Our women hunt, fish, and drive trucks - because they want to. So, you’re a feminist. Isn’t that cute.
13. Yeah, we eat trout, Northern, walleye, and pike, too. If you really want sushi and caviar, it’s available at the bait shop.
14. They are pigs and cows. That’s what they smell like. Get over it. Don’t like it? Highways #1 and #16 go two ways - get on one of them.
15. The “Opener” refers to the first days of fishing and deer season. They are religious holidays. You can get breakfast at the church.
16. So what if every person in every pick-up waves? It’s called being friendly. Understand the concept?
17. Yeah, we have golf courses. Don’t hit into the water hazards. It spooks the fish. And stay out of the woods, that spooks the deer...
Saskatchewan Chopper Lawn Mower
Saskatchewan Roughrider Fan
Saskatchewan Snow Blower
Saskatchewan Snowmobile For Sale
Saskatchewan Wind Chimes
Summer in Saskatchewan
Save A Tree
Baby Papaya Crossing
So You Want A Day Off
Mexico Will Pay For The Wall
Behind Every Man
Truck Driver Birth
Motion Picture Selfie
Holy Day Inn
Fat Friend Prayer
Weather Rock - For Accurate Forecasts
Moses Parting the Ice Field
Nutella Face Lotion
Men in Denim
I Have No Time For Your Kisses, Woman
Here We Goat Again