10. Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego – for disregarding fire safety rules;
9. Peter – for trying to walk on water without a personal floatation device;
8. Noah – for going a bit overboard on the boat construction badge;
7. Adam and Eve – for failing to wear shirts into the dining hall;
6. Samuel – for waking up his counselor just one too many times;
5. Jael (from the story of Deborah in Judges) – for history’s most flagrant misuse of a tent peg;
4. Jonah – for neglecting to wash his clothes after spending three days in the belly of a whale;
3. Mary, sister of Martha – for shirking her responsibilities during cabin clean-up;
2. Daniel – for claiming once too often that he wouldn’t defile himself with camp food;
1. Moses – for calling down a plague of frogs on the girls’ camp across the lake.
Camping & Religious Sections
Shopping With Your Husband
Where is Waldo?
Costco Beach Towel
July 4th Balloon
Redneck Wheelchair Stroller
Work At Home Mom
German Car Parkade
Dog Face or Dog Butt?
New Parking Spot For Women
Time Is Free
Fishing Trip in New Zealand
Happy 4th of July
Click Click Imaging Specialists