1. A clean house is the sign of a broken computer and mine is working fine.
2. I don’t disturb cobwebs because I want every creature to have a home of their own.
3. I don’t do gourmet meals when I entertain because I don’t want my guests to stress out over what to make when they invite me over for dinner.
4. I don’t do windows because I love birds and don’t want one to run into a clean window and get hurt.
5. I don’t iron because I choose to believe them when they say “Permanent Press”.
6. I don’t mind the dust bunnies because they are very good company. I have named most of them, and they agree with everything I say.
7. I don’t plant a garden because I don’t want to get in God’s way. He is an excellent designer.
8. I don’t pull weeds in the garden because I don’t want to get in Mother Nature’s way - she’s an excellent designer.
9. I don’t put things away because my husband will never be able to find them again.
10. I don’t Spring Clean because I love all the seasons and don’t want the others to get jealous.
11. I don’t stress much on anything because “A Type” personalities die young and I want to stick around and become a wrinkled up crusty ol’ woman!
12. I don’t wax floors because I am terrified a guest will slip & hurt themselves. I’d feel terrible and they may sue me.
I was playing a character. - Paris Hilton
Character is what you think in the dark. - Dwight L. Moody
History is philosophy teaching by example. - Dionysius
Romance is the icing, the love is the cake. - Unknown
The great hope of society is individual character. - William Ellery Channing
Our philosophy is that we care about people first. - Mark Zuckerberg
The art of communication is the language of leadership. - James Humes
The real character of a man is found out by his amusements. - Joshua Reynolds
When you have to kill a man, it costs nothing to be polite. - Winston Churchill
Any philosophy that can be put in a nutshell belongs there. - Sydney J. Harris
Hand Scanner: Singles bar prowler looking for wedding rings - Daffynitions joe-ks.com
If you don't have enemies, you don't have character. - Paul Newman
Character is the root of the tree; conduct, the fruit it bears. - E.M. Bounds
A man's manner to a certain extent indicates his character. - Samuel Smiles
Science is what you know, philosophy is what you don't know. - Bertrand Russell
It is easy to be nice, even to an enemy - from lack of character. - Dag Hammarskjold
Philosophy: A route of many roads leading from nowhere to nothing. - Ambrose Bierce
Success is the only motivational factor that a boy with character needs. - Woody Hayes
The most important thing in communication is hearing what isn't said. - Peter F Drucker
Character builds slowly but it can be torn down with incredible swiftness. - Faith Baldwin
The true test of a man's character is what he does when no one is watching. - John Wooden
Peppering your relationship with a dash of mystery can make it far more palatable. - Khang K. Nguyen
No dignity, no learning, no force of character, can make any stand against good wit. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
As long as I can wear a wig I can be any character, and in real life I can be myself. - Ginnifer Goodwin
Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a man's last romance. - Oscar Wilde
This I conceive to be the chemical function of humor: to change the character of our thought. - Lin Yutang
Most people say that it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character. - Albert Einstein
A man of character does not expect to be liked by everyone, nor does he worry about being liked by anyone. - Unknown
Our character is but the stamp on our souls of the free choices of good and evil we have made through life. - John C. Geikie
By my count, more business leaders have failed and derailed because of arrogance than any other character flaw. - Harvey Mackay
The main business of a lawyer is to take the romance, the mystery, the irony, the ambiguity out of everything he touches. - Antonin Scalia
The greatest mistake we humans make in our relationships: we listen half, understand quarter, think zero, and react double. - Unknown
While some pain is probably inevitable in all relationships, successful couples are usually the ones who are able to forgive. - Ilona Boniwell
There is a direct relationship between a person's grasp and experience of God's grace and his or her heart for justice. - Unknown
It was character that got us out of bed, commitment that moved us into action, and discipline that enabled us to follow through. - Zig Ziglar
My writing philosophy is throwing spaghetti against the wall. That's how I take pictures, too. If I take 100, surely one will be good. - Amanda Peet
Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art. It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival. - C S Lewis
Faced with crisis, the man of character falls back on himself. He imposes his own stamp of action, takes responsibility for it, makes it his own. - Charles De Gaulle
You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships everyday. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. - Epicurus
Jokes of the proper kind, properly told, can do more to enlighten questions of politics, philosophy, and literature than any number of dull arguments. - Isaac Asimov
Every Man’s Philosophy
Evolution and Philosophy
Philosophy 101 - The Chair That Doesn't Exist
European Men - History Timeline
2021 Hooters Owl and Birds of Prey Calendars
Fork In The Road
Mega Samurai Sudoku Puzzles
Genuine Fake Watches
Onward, My Noble Steed!
Edible Pet Clothing
Barn Owl Beauty
Car Elas Sale
Cement Truck Lane