Philosophy of House Cleaning
What NOT to do if you want your husband to find them again
1. A clean house is the sign of a broken computer and mine is working fine.
2. I don’t disturb cobwebs because I want every creature to have a home of their own.
3. I don’t do gourmet meals when I entertain because I don’t want my guests to stress out over what to make when they invite me over for dinner.
4. I don’t do windows because I love birds and don’t want one to run into a clean window and get hurt.
5. I don’t iron because I choose to believe them when they say “Permanent Press”.
6. I don’t mind the dust bunnies because they are very good company. I have named most of them, and they agree with everything I say.
7. I don’t plant a garden because I don’t want to get in God’s way. He is an excellent designer.
8. I don’t pull weeds in the garden because I don’t want to get in Mother Nature’s way - she’s an excellent designer.
9. I don’t put things away because my husband will never be able to find them again.
10. I don’t Spring Clean because I love all the seasons and don’t want the others to get jealous.
11. I don’t stress much on anything because “A Type” personalities die young and I want to stick around and become a wrinkled up crusty ol’ woman!
12. I don’t wax floors because I am terrified a guest will slip & hurt themselves. I’d feel terrible and they may sue me.
Fate is character. - William Winter
I do. That is character! - Theodore Roosevelt
Fame is the perfume of heroic deeds. - Socrates
A dog has the soul of a philosopher. - Plato
Be polite to all, but intimate with few. - Thomas Jefferson
Fame is proof that the people are gullible. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse. - Augustine
Put more trust in nobility of character than in an oath. - Solon
Relationships are like a walk in the park. Jurassic Park. - Unknown
The power of forgiveness transcends personal relationships. - Eric Metaxas
Persistence is to the character of man as carbon is to steel. - Napoleon Hill
The great purpose of life - the shaping of character by truth. - Phillips Brooks
Fame: The advantage of being known to those who do not know us. - Sebastien Chamfort
Science is what you know, philosophy is what you don't know. - Bertrand Russell
Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education. - Martin Luther King Jr.
Fame usually comes to those who are thinking about something else. - Oliver Wendell Holmes
Falling in love and having a relationship are two different things. - Keanu Reeves
I don't really get romance. Bring me fish or moose, not flowers. - Eden Robinson
Character builds slowly but it can be torn down with incredible swiftness. - Faith Baldwin
People who have good relationships at home are more effective in the marketplace. - Zig Ziglar
You can tell a lot about a fellow's character by his way of eating jellybeans. - Ronald Reagan
You can only go as high on the leadership ladder as your character will allow you. - John C Maxwell
A man never discloses his own character so clearly as when he describes another's. - Jean Paul Richter
A horse gallops with his lungs, perseveres with his heart, and wins with his character. - Tesio
Nature magically suits a man to his fortunes, by making them the fruit of his character. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Character is better than ancestry, and personal conduct is of more importance than the highest. - Thomas J. Barnardo
Talents are best nurtured in solitude. Character is best formed in the stormy billows of the world. - Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
One who understands much displays a greater simplicity of character than one who understands little. - Alexander Chase
There is nothing so strange and so unbelievable that it has not been said by one philosopher or another. - Rene Descartes
A man of character does not expect to be liked by everyone, nor does he worry about being liked by anyone. - Unknown
Xylophone: Revolutionary communication device that turns the sounds of the voice into a mellow, musical chime - Daffynitions joe-ks.com
Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing. - Abraham Lincoln
My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates
Relationships are about give and take; not tit-for-tat. If you're keeping score, you'll lose at your own game. - Faydra D. Fields
The quality of your life is determined by the quality of your relationships. The quality of your business is no different. - Harvey Mackay
While some pain is probably inevitable in all relationships, successful couples are usually the ones who are able to forgive. - Ilona Boniwell
It was character that got us out of bed, commitment that moved us into action, and discipline that enabled us to follow through. - Zig Ziglar
A kind of banalization of celebrity has occurred: we are now offered an instant, ready-to-mix fame as nutritious as packet soup. - J G Ballard
The Internet is the most important single development in the history of human communication since the invention of call waiting. - Dave Barry
Faced with crisis, the man of character falls back on himself. He imposes his own stamp of action, takes responsibility for it, makes it his own. - Charles De Gaulle
Every Man’s Philosophy
Evolution and Philosophy
Philosophy 101 - The Chair That Doesn't Exist
Canadian Winter Smile
Age Comes With Convenience
Wife Of The Year
2022 Hooters Owl and Birds of Prey Calendars
Put On A Happy Face
TV Weather Forecast
Somebody Spiked My Drink
Mega Samurai Sudoku Puzzles