1. A clean house is the sign of a broken computer and mine is working fine.
2. I don’t disturb cobwebs because I want every creature to have a home of their own.
3. I don’t do gourmet meals when I entertain because I don’t want my guests to stress out over what to make when they invite me over for dinner.
4. I don’t do windows because I love birds and don’t want one to run into a clean window and get hurt.
5. I don’t iron because I choose to believe them when they say “Permanent Press”.
6. I don’t mind the dust bunnies because they are very good company. I have named most of them, and they agree with everything I say.
7. I don’t plant a garden because I don’t want to get in God’s way. He is an excellent designer.
8. I don’t pull weeds in the garden because I don’t want to get in Mother Nature’s way - she’s an excellent designer.
9. I don’t put things away because my husband will never be able to find them again.
10. I don’t Spring Clean because I love all the seasons and don’t want the others to get jealous.
11. I don’t stress much on anything because “A Type” personalities die young and I want to stick around and become a wrinkled up crusty ol’ woman!
12. I don’t wax floors because I am terrified a guest will slip & hurt themselves. I’d feel terrible and they may sue me.
Be polite to all, but intimate with few. - Thomas Jefferson
Sports do not build character; they reveal it. - John Wooden
We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse. - Augustine
Reputation is for time; character is for eternity. - J.B. Gough
Our philosophy is that we care about people first. - Mark Zuckerberg
Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character. - Albert Einstein
Character is not given to us; we build it ourselves. - Mabel Hale
Put more trust in nobility of character than in an oath. - Solon
Character is the root of the tree; conduct, the fruit it bears. - E.M. Bounds
A man's manner to a certain extent indicates his character. - Samuel Smiles
Fame: The advantage of being known to those who do not know us. - Sebastien Chamfort
A bachelor is one who enjoys the chase but does not eat the game. - Unknown
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character. - Oscar Levant
Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education. - Martin Luther King Jr.
It is of little traits that the greatest human character is composed. - William Winter
Success is the only motivational factor that a boy with character needs. - Woody Hayes
Character builds slowly but it can be torn down with incredible swiftness. - Faith Baldwin
A bottle of wine contains more philosophy than all the books in the world. - Louis Pasteur
Sometimes the best communication happens when you're on separate bikes. - Unknown
It has been my philosophy of life that difficulties vanish when faced boldly. - Isaac Asimov
Don't confuse fame with success. Madonna is one; Helen Keller is the other. - Erma Bombeck
The result of bad communication is a disconnection between strategy and execution. - Chuck Martin
Actions, looks, words and steps form the alphabet by which you may spell character. - Johann Kasper Lavater
An almost perfect relationship with his father was the earthly root of all his wisdom. - C S Lewis
A horse gallops with his lungs, perseveres with his heart, and wins with his character. - Tesio
People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of character. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Character is better than ancestry, and personal conduct is of more importance than the highest. - Thomas J. Barnardo
Fame is not the glory! Virtue is the goal, and fame only a messenger, to bring more to the fold. - Vanna Bonta
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship. - Buddha
Our character is but the stamp on our souls of the free choices of good and evil we have made through life. - John C. Geikie
Xylophone: Revolutionary communication device that turns the sounds of the voice into a mellow, musical chime - Daffynitions joe-ks.com
When lying and omission become part of your character, you lose integrity and the trust you once had from others. - Theodore W Fedorchak
True faith rests upon the character of God and asks no further proof than the moral perfections of the One who cannot lie. - A.W. Tozer
There is a direct relationship between a person's grasp and experience of God's grace and his or her heart for justice. - Unknown
The five essential entrepreneurial skills for success: Concentration, Discrimination, Organization, Innovation and Communication. - Harold S Geneen
It's a funny relationship that makeup artists have. I always feel kind of like a dentist. People look at me and think of pain. - Rick Baker
Like a human being, a company has to have an internal communication mechanism, a 'nervous system', to coordinate its actions. - Bill Gates
If you create an act, you create a habit. If you create a habit, you create a character. If you create a character, you create a destiny. - Andre Maurois
Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art. It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival. - C S Lewis
You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships everyday. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. - Epicurus
Every Man’s Philosophy
Evolution and Philosophy
Philosophy 101 - The Chair That Doesn't Exist
Drug Dog Search
Vice Grip Handles
Triple Bypass Burger
Indian Fish Pond
Wet T-Shirt Contest Winners
Tennis Ball Retriever
Brew Haul-her - 12 Brewskies At A Time
Redneck Beer Opener
Dates For Everyone
Max Occupancy Rounded to 100